Current shows on the Fantasy? anyone just off ship?

Jenleephoto

Mouseketeer
Just curious what shows are being performed right now on the Fantasy. We leave in 2 weeks! :)

Aladdin A Musical Spectacular
Wishes
Disney's Believe

I got that from the Navigators on the "Staterooms" tab in the red area above.

You can check there for the other night's shows.

:cutie:

Hmm.. we saw "Believe" on the Dream back in April , so it is not the same one??

I always mix up Believe and Wishes. One is about a trip to Disneyland for high school graduation and the other is about a father and daughter...if that helps.

Hmm.. we saw "Believe" on the Dream back in April , so it is not the same one??

It is the same basic story as the one on the Dream. The cast says there are changes in it, but we have not been on the Dream so have no idea what those are. Aladdin and Wishes are the two exclusive to the Fantasy.

Just curious what shows are being performed right now on the Fantasy. We leave in 2 weeks! :)

In addition to Aladdin, Wishes, and Believe there was a magician, Jason Bishop, who performed in the Walt Disney theater. Buckets and Boards, a musical comedy act, performed in The Tube one evening - they were quite funny and reminded me of Flight of the Condor but without accents!

In addition to Aladdin, Wishes, and Believe there was a magician, Jason Bishop, who performed in the Walt Disney theater. Buckets and Boards, a musical comedy act, performed in The Tube one evening - they were quite funny and reminded me of Flight of the Condor but without accents!

Oh that is funny ,we saw Jason Bishop on the DREAM in April who was the magician act one nigh tin the Walt Disney Theater.

Oh that is funny ,we saw Jason Bishop on the DREAM in April who was the magician act one nigh tin the Walt Disney Theater.

I think he just recently began this Contract with the Fantasy. Some crew members said he was performing on two ships - he gets off at one port and then joins the other ship the following day...must be the Magic.

Jason Bishop is awesome! Don't miss his adult performance in the Tube. It is hilarious! We liked it even better than the one on the main stage.

Jason Bishop is awesome! Don't miss his adult performance in the Tube. It is hilarious! We liked it even better than the one on the main stage.

we can't do any adult only performances because we have two kids (and one is 2 and not able to go into the club yet and freaks out when left with the babysitters on ship) And honestly we saw Jason Bishop 6 months ago on the Dream and it was good, I'm glad we saw him once but we wouldn't go out of our way to see him again. In fact I just told my husband and he said "we'll skip that night" lol

we can't do any adult only performances because we have two kids (and one is 2 and not able to go into the club yet and freaks out when left with the babysitters on ship) And honestly we saw Jason Bishop 6 months ago on the Dream and it was good, I'm glad we saw him once but we wouldn't go out of our way to see him again. In fact I just told my husband and he said "we'll skip that night" lol

I tend to agree on the show he does in the theater. But you can tell that the one in the Tube is different each time. It has a lot to do with the mix of people in the audience, since there is a lot of audience participation. We saw his adult only show twice now and both were different, but just so funny! Hopefully you will get a chance to see that show in the future.

Just got off the Fantasy yesterday. The shows were:
Night 1 - welcome type show (we skipped it)
Night 2 - Aladdin (we skipped it)
Night 3 - Jason Bishop magic show
Night 4 - Wishes (broadway style show about three kids about to graduate high school and they go on "the ride of their lives" at Disneyland)
Night 5 - Pirate party
Night 6 - Believe (broadway style show about a young girl trying to get her dad to believe in magic, featuring the genie from Aladdin)
Night 7 - farewell show (characters, photo montages from the cruise, fun way to say goodbye)

We liked them all. I didn't love any of them, but I enjoyed them. Buckets and Boards performed briefly in the finale show and my son (5) thought they were hilarious. Wished we had seen the full show that they performed a couple of days earlier (the second sea day). They do a kids show during the day and an adult show late at night.

Jason Bishop was on Celebrity in Alaska in August.

The variety acts do switch from time to time. And yes, they do get off the ship in port and get onto another ship or have time at home.

Itinkso said:

Mike Price, a manic, hyper, juggler was in the Tube the last night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter