Current MB's

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by sgtpet, Feb 11, 2003.

1. sgtpet

sgtpet DIS Veteran

It is my understanding that the MB's being offered now are $10 per point for BCV and VWL (where available) and $15 a point at (HH and VB). My question is how many points much you purchase to use the MB program currently.

Thanks

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. Regina

Regina <font color=teal>Maybe I’ll “accidentally” drop a

You need to purchase 100 pts for the MB.:D

4. dbond

dbond <font color=red>You're a little piece of heaven<br

You can purchase a minimum of 50 using MB at VB and HH. Quite an attractive offer for HH I think with the $15 off the purchase price. However, HH is limited in what use year is available, so check with your guide.

5. sgtpet

sgtpet DIS Veteran

Thanks,

I thought they were different.

6. Regina

Regina <font color=teal>Maybe I’ll “accidentally” drop a

Thanks Dorothy. When we did our VWL add-on during the cruise, we were told that it was 100 points. I wrongly assumed that it applied to all of the MB's, not just VWL.

HH only has the June use year left.

7. GCM13

GCM13 Mouseketeer

Our guide told us that MB was $15 at VB and $10 at the others. We're interested in HH so hopefully it really is $15 like others have stated. Unfortunately, we would have to buy a new contract with a June use year since Oct. is sold out.