Current dining rotation on Wonder, etc.

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Princess Sleepy, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Princess Sleepy

Princess Sleepy DIS Veteran

Looking for the dining rotation on the Wonder for the 5-day Cozumel/Castaway Cay itinerary.

Also would love to see a navigator from that trip. So far I can only find the Grand Cayman version.

Plus, trying to decide about clothes for dinner. I like to dress up, but don't want to be wildly over dressed. Thinking like this:

Cruise casual nights: sundresses
    Optional semi-formal night: fancier dress, but shorter (not tea length or floor length)
    Pirate night: pirate t-shirt, black skirt, and bandana

I have a full-blown pirate costume but think that might be over the top. Also, how fancy is too fancy on an optional semi-formal night. I don't always need to conform, but don't like sticking out like a sore thumb either.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

Your planned outfits sound fine.

On semi-formal nights you'll see everything from full length gowns to shorts (yes, even on formal nights). DCL really doesn't enforce their requested dress code.

4. Princess Sleepy

OK. When we start getting this close to vacation I always start second-guessing myself. Too much time to plan!

5. Eeyore Girl

Eeyore Girl Mouseketeer

We just went in February for this itinerary 2nd seating.

Night 1 animators palate
    Night 2 parrot cay
    Night 3 parrot cay (pirates night)
    Night 4 tritons
    Night 5 animators palate

Hope that helps.

6. jm106

jm106 DIS Veteran

We ar possibly on the same sailing? 4/27? I also looked for cozumel/CC navigators but oly found one thread with days missing.
    For attire, I have a maxi dress for one night and a nicer sundress for another, a cocktail length dress for optional dress up and my kids will have on shirt/vest and tie and DH a dress shirt and pants. Pirates night I am not dressing up, kids have pirate Tshirt I am making, I have a cotton black skirt, sleeveless top and Ill throw on a bandana and hoop earrings.

7. Princess Sleepy

Hi jm,
    Yes, that is our cruise also. Sounds like we are thinking along the same lines in terms of clothes. I will definitely stick to the pirate shirt instead of going all out (easier to pack too).

I wish we could find a navigator. I like to know what my options are. :)

8. Princess Sleepy

Thanks Eeyore Girl. Definitely what I was looking for.

9. Eeyore Girl

Eeyore Girl Mouseketeer

No problem!

10. Cruisin Castaway

Cruisin Castaway Mouseketeer

If anyone has any personal navigators from this itinerary, I would love to see them.

11. MayB

MayB Earning My Ears

There is a Navigator for that itinerary but I can't link to it because I don't have enough posts. Search "Naviagators" (it's misspelled) posted by sbridgeman on 2/12/2013. Sorry I can't link it for you.

We are are also sailing 4/27.

12. Princess Sleepy