Current Crew on Wonder

MDTerp

Mouseketeer
We're sailing at Easter and were just wondering who the Captain and CD will be?

As of yesterday when we were forced off our ship :) Captain Fabian was master and commander and Ray was our CD. Ray has only been CD for a short time so I'd bet he'll still be there.

Ray will still be on the wonder through it's voyage to Alaska.

Does anyone know whether Jimmy is still on the Wonder? We had him as CD for our Hawaii cruise, and really liked him. He said he was filling in for Christaan while he was on vacation. :confused3

Anyone know who will be there after Ray? We will be on the June 3 Alaska. Hoping for Clayton or Christiaan!

Was Ray the dark haired assistant CD to Christiaan around the time of the MR cruises in 2010?

We were on the Wonder on the January 19th sailing and spoke to Ray. It was his first cruise relieving Christiaan (in fact the audio that welcomed us aboard was still Christiaan's voice). He told us Jimmy would be the cruise director for the Westbound Panama Canal. Possible that things could/have changed but that was the information he gave us at the time. :confused3

As of the January 19th sailing this was the information we were given. We did not discuss the Magic at all as we have not sailed on her since 2009.

Current CD

Dream - Christiaan, relieving Natalie who was moving back to the assistant spot.
Fantasy - Clayton, who relieved Ray who went for vacation shortly after the Hurricane Sandy sailing October 20th, as he was our CD then.
Wonder - Ray, who relieved Christiaan on the previously mentioned Jan 19th sailing.

"Next moves" per Ray

Dream - Natalie? (Christiaan on vacation - this bit is fuzzy in my memory)
Fantasy - Ray (before the Panama Canal sailing, Clayton on vacation)
Wonder - Jimmy (Ray said he'd be our CD for the WBPC sailing.)

And now you know everything I do. :)

Like I mentioned before any or all of this might have changed since then but we obviously had a fairly detailed conversation with him regarding the switches.

I have a friend who is club host on the Fantasy- she said the move Christiaan recently made is hopefully long term so he can be closer to his family.

Anyone recently on the Wonder can give current crew? Just curious if we will see old friends or be making new ones.

Darrin was the Cruise Director and Anthony was the assistant Cruise Director when we were on board from 9/4 - 9/11.

We had Carly Scott as our cruise director and Anthony as the assistant cruise director on the Wonder cruise to Alaska in July. Obviously, this can change at any time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter