Current CD on Wonder

Eeyore3838

I love being a Disney nerd!
Anyone know who is the current cruise director on the Wonder? I know Christiaan was on the Wonder a few weeks ago and would love for him to be on our 4-night Wonder when we leave on Sunday.

Anyone know who is the current cruise director on the Wonder? I know Christiaan was on the Wonder a few weeks ago and would love for him to be on our 4-night Wonder when we leave on Sunday.

Fingers crossed for you.
He is just the best:thumbsup2

Another question...Looking further down the road, does anyone know if they have annouced the CDs for 2011? I know they have announced the CD for the Dream but I have not heard anything about the Magic or the Wonder.

Just got off the Wonder (14-18 Feb) and Christiaan was our CD. He was amazing!!

DCL newbie here (one under our belts last Dec, another for next Feb!) . . .

What difference does it make? (asked genuinely)

We had Brent, which I kind of got a kick out of since I'd seen him on one of the Travel Channel shows on DCL before we went - and I recognized his voice immediately upon the first announcement, lol! The most interaction we had though was after leaving one of the shows, when my (then 6yo) dd#1 told him that one day she was going to have his job! :cutie:

Just curious what differences are, since we have nothing to compare our experience to . . . YET!

DCL newbie here (one under our belts last Dec, another for next Feb!) . . .

What difference does it make? (asked genuinely)

We had Brent, which I kind of got a kick out of since I'd seen him on one of the Travel Channel shows on DCL before we went - and I recognized his voice immediately upon the first announcement, lol! The most interaction we had though was after leaving one of the shows, when my (then 6yo) dd#1 told him that one day she was going to have his job! :cutie:

Just curious what differences are, since we have nothing to compare our experience to . . . YET!

:lmao: Christiaans hotter:lmao:
But seriously, I found him more interactive and his announcements were priceless and BOY can he dance:thumbsup2
but to be fair I thought Brent was fine as well, just not as good as Christiaan.

christiancruisedirector-2.jpg

I wonder who will be our CD for the transatlantic on the Wonder Lynne. Last cruise I did we had both Brent and Christiaan on board :goodvibes:goodvibes

I just got off the Wonder on February 21st and our cruise director was Adam. Christiaan was on the ship, but just watching everything that was going on!

I wonder who will be our CD for the transatlantic on the Wonder Lynne. Last cruise I did we had both Brent and Christiaan on board :goodvibes:goodvibes

our last cruise when we had brent, Christiaan was coming on board the day we LEFT to be his assistant:sad2: not fair!

I think we are getting brent Sarah and I will get christiaan for PC :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter