• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Current Bounceback?

disnut1149

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what the current bounceback offer is for this year? We'll be there in March and
wanted to know what the dates are for 2017. Room discount or free dining?

Copied from the bounceback thread on the resort discounts board. It is the same room discount that has been available since mid October:

Jan 1-4. 8-12, 16-19, 22-26, 29-Feb 2, Feb 5-8. Feb 12-16. 20-23. 26-March 2, March 5-9, March 12-16, 19-23. 26-30. April 2-6 April 21-May 25, May 29-June 30. July 5 -Aug 31, Sept 4-30, Dec 8-23 30% Deluxe, no villas on mono, no 3bdr. Poly studio OK. 25% Moderate including POFQ! No campsites. 20% Value not LM, Deals on specific dates only.

I always forget to check the bounce backs when we're there, 30% is pretty good! Is the bounce back offer inside the general info packet found in the room?

I always forget to check the bounce backs when we're there, 30% is pretty good! Is the bounce back offer inside the general info packet found in the room?

Yes. You may have to look for it. Or you can dial 8844 on your room phone a.nd ask about the offers

We will be there on March 9 and hope to book a moderate for the week before Christmas with the bounce back. Thank you for sharing the current promotion!

whats a bounceback?

It's a reservation that you book for a future trip while you are staying at a WDW property. We booked a free dining bounceback for August 2017 when we were staying at the Poly last August.

Anyone come back with any new bounce back offers in the last few weeks? Do they normally change to something different at a certain time of year, when would they go back. Will be Mid November- just trying to figure out what the current offer then might be

Anyone come back with any new bounce back offers in the last few weeks? Do they normally change to something different at a certain time of year, when would they go back. Will be Mid November- just trying to figure out what the current offer then might be

Sometime in August they have traditionally changed to a free dining offer for select dates the following year. Then sometime in October, it has changed to a room discount for the following year. So I would expect that in November, it will be a room discount for dates in 2018.

Going in November 2017 and we are praying for a bounce back with dates for early May. We don't care what it is as long as it's something with those dates!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter