Currency exchange at LimeRidge Mall....

mousy_in_canada

<font color=darkcoral>Ahhh to dream!<br><font colo
Does anyone know what their rate is today? I am looking to get another $300.00 and the Dollar closed at 82 cents and I am wondering what their rate is.. should I wait or just get it? I WISH I had the money when it was sitting at 84... oh well. happy that DH got a christmas bonus to help with this trip which is coming up FAST! :teleport:

Just give them a phone call and they'll be glad to tell you what today's rate is. We do that all the time before heading over.

Do you find the rates better than at your bank? I've only ever used a currency exchange one, and was amazed at the charges!

I have used them before and found them to be the best rate, I have not phoned them to ask but I think that they are as good as caa in that rates, did you not find that?

I've actually found them to give a better rate than CAA.

Their exchange rate was 1.249 and CAA was going on Friday's rates and I got it for 1.234, I did better at CAA, plus I needed travelers checks so I had to go there anyway and by the look of the mall parking lot it was crazy glad I avoided it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter