Curiouser and Curiouser~ Alice's 2nd Wonderland Visit to WDW~ Nov. 10-17, 2012

rcroke

Mouseketeer
I'm Dee, Disney obsessed Mom. :wave2: This is my husband Kevin, and our lovely little 20 month old daughter Alice.

We live in the Atlanta burbs.

Kevin and I met 11 years ago, married 3 years ago:

Then we had our beautiful little Alice:

I've been a Disney fan ever since I could remember. My family went been on many many trips to WDW. I went to college in St. Augustine, FL, so I went to WDW any free chance that I had.

We took Alice on her first WDW trip when she was a wee 8 week old. I know it sounds crazy, but we had tickets that expired and I was that the end of my maternity leave, so we though "Why not?". Grandma and Papa came along for the ride and we had a really nice time.

We enjoyed the November weather and the Christmas decorations SO much, that we knew we would come back at some point around the same time.

Now that Alice has grown up a bit:

We are ready to take her back to WDW in November of 2012! :cool1:

We have Grandma & Papa joining us, as well as Aunt April (my sister, seen in the pic above holding our silly girl) and & Uncle David (he's never been to WDW!).

The plans! :teacher:

We will all be staying at POFQ for the first time. We all got rooms with king size beds so we will be comfy.

Saturday, November 10th: We are driving down from Atlanta (8 hour drive) and once we check in to POFQ, we will head to DTD. We will be eating dinner at Wolfgang Puck's Cafe.

Sunday, November 11th: Breakfast at CRT, MK, Wishes Dessert Party

Monday, November 12th: HS, lunch at 50's PTC

Tuesday, November 13th: Epcot, dinner at La Hacienda de San Angel to see Illuminations

Wednesday, November 14th: Free day. Pool, Putt Putt, Boardwalk, DTD

Thursday, November 15th: AK, Dinner at Ohana

Friday, November 16th: Breakfast at 1900 PF, Return to MK or Epcot

Saturday, November 17th: Make the drive back home :sad:

Glad you started a PTR! Miss Alice is one beautiful little girl! Looks like we will miss each other most days in the parks.

Hi there! Subscribing to your PTR! Alice is gorgeous - what great photos! And I love her cake! We're taking our son for the first time in October and also staying at POFQ (he will be 14 months). Happy planning! :goodvibes

Hi there! Subscribing to your PTR! Alice is gorgeous - what great photos! And I love her cake! We're taking our son for the first time in October and also staying at POFQ (he will be 14 months). Happy planning! :goodvibes

Thank you! Your profile picture is adorable!!! Love your son's Mickey ears! Have fun planning :)

What an adorable baby girl!
We took our son to Disney at 6 weeks, no batter place to recover from childbirth in my opinion. Plus we had 2 aunts, 2 uncles and a set of grandparents to help out.
Looking forward to hearing more!

Thanks Alysa! It is certainly a right of passage going to WDW so young!:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter