Curious reservation for Anaheim

Well...they cancelled the reservation. :sad1:
The Mouse gives and the Mouse takes away :lmao:. This is probable better anyway, as the worst case scenario would be if you arrived and they tried to turn you away. I would guess the second call to MS is what flagged it. It was great they didn't put the points in holding :thumbsup2.

And they mail you the confirmation for Disneyland Hotel lol. All the DVC hotels will email it.
We received a paper copy for our May visit to VGC as well as a soft copy. They offered, but I was going to request it anyway. It makes a great motivator on the refrigerator. :woohoo:

The Mouse gives and the Mouse takes away :lmao:. This is probable better anyway, as the worst case scenario would be if you arrived and they tried to turn you away. I would guess the second call to MS is what flagged it. It was great they didn't put the points in holding :thumbsup2.

Yeah, I suspected that the second call to get the login information may have been what flagged it ... LOL... I heard today's advisor mutter something about "outside sale" when she attempted to get my activation code. After that, I got the ominous phone call. Well, what wasn't mine to take, wasn't mine to take!! Tis a pity...I've always wanted to stay at the DLH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter