cubs den or neverland club

honeymom

<font color=blue>I just tried to connect the dots<
My husband and I are going out for an evening. We had planned to put the kids in the Neverland Club because we were staying at the CBR and we had to travel to whatever club we chose.

We just switched our reservation to the WL. I'm thinking that it would be easier to put the kids in the Cubs Den. However, I'm wondering how it would compare to the Neverland Club which I read so many fun things about. Is there anybody out there who has used both that could weigh in on them.

My daughter will be 8 years old. My son is 5. My son was really looking forward to playing arcade games at the Neverland Club. Do they have arcade games at the Cub's Den also?

Hi,

Our DDs (now 10 & 8) have stayed in both.

Cub's Den does have arcade style games too.

I've just asked them and they said that Cubs Den is smaller and Neverland Club has better overall theming and a HUGE TV.

Also, there is a food bar at the Neverland Club and the activities are a lot more diverse.

(this is thier views on the subject!)

I hope this helps.

My DDs have stayed at Cub's Den on more than one occasion, and really liked it! They gave them dinner(a choice between 2 or 3 options), they played computer games and watched a Disney movie! We had beepers too! While I have heard that the Neverland Club is the best, CD was sufficient enough and right in the building.

I have used both. My 6 year old liked the Neverland Club better and so did I. It is much larger and they did have a greater variety of things for the kids to do. They give you a beeper too. I would choose Neverland if I was going to use a Kid Club again.

My daughter has only gone to the Neverland club.She has been 5 times and looks forward to going each trip.she always makes a new friend (she is very shy).she likes the dinner buffet and never wants to leave when we return.

Thank you. I think I'm going to stick with the Neverland Club for this trip. I found some pictures of both and I think my kids will have more fun there.

yes, the neverland club is awesome!! my kids beg to go!
They have all kind of activities and pillows and blankets if they get sleepy.
the dinner is buffet style which my kids loved. mac and cheese,
chicken french fries, ect..

it is themed like the lost boys tree and i have even toured it!

we have to drag my son away kicking and screaming everytime!!

you wont go wrong with it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter