Csr

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by buzz1fan, Feb 15, 2008.

1. buzz1fan

buzz1fan I Can't wait to be back!

Have many people been to this hotel with toddlers? Where there many business converntions? I would rather avoid pool side parties. We are debating on this and POR.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Buzz2001

Buzz2001 CSR MAN!!

I've been bring my DD since she was 5. She turns 15 this year and she loves it. We've never had any issues at the pool or anywhere at the resort with obnoxious convention goers or regular guests. Will be arriving tomorrow for another great stay. She love the pool, slide, used to love the playground and kiddie pool but obviously has out grown those areas.

4. surfer_ed

surfer_ed Disney/Marvel Geek and Proud of it

My concern with toddlers is more that it is a little big and the main pool is not Zero depth. Which we like for our little ones. nOt sure what the pool is like at POR.

5. Disneydd2

Disneydd2 Mouseketeer

We went in September and saw several toddlers enjoying the kiddie pool/fountain-spraying area, as well as the play area. The conventioners were not a problem. And transportaion was great!