1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

csr vs cbr

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by zoom8942, May 3, 2013.

1. zoom8942

zoom8942 Mouseketeer

my family is going on a Disney vacation at the end of june. We have ressies for csr but are still considering cbr. our group consists of me, 2 young adults,2teens, a 5yo. mom and dad. my 2 brothers and their families which include a 4yo and twin 2yo and 2 preteens. lg group lots of different ages. both resorts have similar features. I like cbr pools for the little ones. any suggestions?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. toddh618

toddh618 Earning My Ears

We stayed at the cbr last time and my 9 year old daughter loved it. We are going again this month and staying at csr. It seems like the csr has more kid activities like movies ect. The pool and slide and hot tub are also bigger than the cbr. I would not worry about changing things this late.

4. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

Just to clarify, CBR also has kids activities. Such as nightly movies, nightly campfire with marshmallow roasting and daily pool activities.

5. Buddy18

Buddy18 Mouseketeer

If bed size matters, CSR has queen beds vs full beds at CBR

6. zoom8942

zoom8942 Mouseketeer

thank you.I think they seem very much alike and instead of switching so many ressies(4 rooms) we will stick with csr. We have a military discount so cant complain about a thing.

7. HopperFan

HopperFan "It's a bug-eat-bug world out there, princess."

CSR is one of our favorite resorts, the pool area is great for all ages! ENJOY!

8. VACamm

VACamm DIS Veteran

We are also staying at CSR late June and we can hardly wait!!

9. goofyintoronto

goofyintoronto I really wanted to like it, but I didnt.

CSR is amazing! Love the pool slide and hot tub. Love that the pool has QS (with mug refills!). That way you dont have to trek to the main building. There's also a bar at the pool, a volley ball court with sand, a ping pong table and an arcade...yes, right by the pool! The kids might like that. Its a lot of fun.

The rooms have queen beds, whereas at CBR its full size. The decore is so pretty overall too.

Most importantly, the buses. OMG i cant say enough good things about the buses. We didnt wait more than 5 min for a bus, and we always got a seat! And at the parks after wishes for example, we only waited 5 min again, and we got a seat! Sorry but thats unheard of for me. :lmao: I was pleasantly surprised. Best buses on property! :thumbsup2

10. VACamm

VACamm DIS Veteran

Everything you just said is why I chose to try CSR next month :)