CSR Question

Eander3

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at CSR in a few weeks. Does anyone know the hours of operation of the health club there? Also, is it just weights and cardio equipment, or are there other activites also? Have you found it to be busy? Also, from the pictures I saw, it looked like there was a tanning bed available, is that an extra fee?

hijacking (also subscribing) - I thought there was a spa on site - any information on that would be great as well for my upcoming March 1st trip. DH always spoils me with a few hrs to myself.

Thanks in advance

I brought home the information sheet after our visit in November and here is what is says:

Health Club...
Maintain your fitness program at La Vida Health Club with Cybex exercise machines, aerobic machines, sauna and massage thereapy. There are additional charges for Health Club Serivces.

No times are given

Spa...
After exploring the World, relax in our 22 person spa located at the Dig Site.

Hope this helps a little.

I have never used the health club--figure I get enough exercise walking the parks and the paths of the CSR. However, I get a massage every year at the CSR and absolutely feel revitalized afterwards -- I usually do it about midway through our trip. I get the aromatherapy massage with the lavender scent--heavenly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter