CSR - queen beds and an aerobed - fit ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
For those who may be visiting CSR very soon (or have returned) and had a room with the new queen beds at the CSR....

If you can picture the room in your mind or physically in a picture - do you think a twin aerobed will fit in the room and wher do you think a twin aerobed should be placed in the room.

We have a teen DS & teen DD who do not sleep together.

Thanks !

i'm in my room at CSR right now. I would think if you move the tables and chairs in front of the window you should have pletny of room along the wall for a twin aero bed. I'll take some pics and post in a few.

Here is the table.
c1cbae37.jpg

moved the table in front of the window near the door. Still able to open the door.
5cdd80f5.jpg

looks like plenty of room for a twin aero bed to me!
2b49e150.jpg

9968d33c.jpg

Hope this helped you out!!! :goodvibes

Thank you so much ! You are the best !

I hope you have a magical vacation in WDW and enjoy your stay at the CSR.

If you do not mind posting again, while on vacation, what building did you get ? Do you like your location ? Were your CSR requests satisifed ?

Enjoy the eighty degree weather in the beginning of this week. I heard a bit of rain maybe for Friday and Saturday. We like EPCOT on rainy days.

Again - thank you for your pictures. I can not wait till 2010 !

i'm in my room at CSR right now. I would think if you move the tables and chairs in front of the window you should have pletny of room along the wall for a twin aero bed. I'll take some pics and post in a few.

Wow!!!! can you snoop around the Cabanas 9b to get a sneak peek of the new club rooms? Would love to see something as information has been so sketchy. It was previoulsly posted by another diser that they thought they saw some "dark looking" furniture being brought in - but we want pictures :lmao: !!!! Would be very greatful!!!!!:hippie:

pooh2001 - When we checked in we were in cabanas 8b we had requested Casitas. I asked the cast member if anything was available in casitas and she switched me right there and then with no problem. We are in Casitas 5. We had never stayed here before so we really had no clue where to stay. We just went from the info on the boards and Buzz's site. We liked the look of casitas and the bus stop being the first or second pick up spot was great for us. We love the location it's working great for us!

Singinglizzie - I was over in that area on saturday and there were tons of construction workers. They had carpet ripped up and piled out side of rooms and they were bringing out broken pieces of dark brown wood (not sure what that was). They didn't look like they were anywhere near putting any furnishings in but that was only the front rooms maybe the back side is further along. I'll keep an eye out and grab some pics for you in the next two weeks!!!!

pooh2001 - Singinglizzie - I was over in that area on saturday and there were tons of construction workers. They had carpet ripped up and piled out side of rooms and they were bringing out broken pieces of dark brown wood (not sure what that was). They didn't look like they were anywhere near putting any furnishings in but that was only the front rooms maybe the back side is further along. I'll keep an eye out and grab some pics for you in the next two weeks!!!!

Thank you!!!!! I'm glad your happy with Casita's 5. Looking forward to more pictures and your trip reports :thumbsup2 .

Mom Deb, How is the walk from Casita 5 to the main digsite pool and the pepper market. It looks like it is not too far. We are considering Casita 5 and wondered if it was close enough to the pool.

Thanks and have a fun trip. :umbrella:

Mom Deb, How is the walk from Casita 5 to the main digsite pool and the pepper market. It looks like it is not too far. We are considering Casita 5 and wondered if it was close enough to the pool.

Thanks and have a fun trip. :umbrella:

I know I'm not Mom Deb, but we have stayed in Casita 5 on five of our seven stays -- we love it there. It is right by the quiet pool and spa/fitness center. It takes me five minutes to walk to El Centro (registration, gift shop, Pepper Market, Rix, etc.) and about eight minutes to the Dig Site pool.

Thanks KatMark. Is there a particular area that you request such as a view of the lake or a courtyard room. Also, this is a small detail, but do they have music playing around the resort that fits in with the theming.

Thanks.

Thanks KatMark. Is there a particular area that you request such as a view of the lake or a courtyard room. Also, this is a small detail, but do they have music playing around the resort that fits in with the theming.

Thanks.

No problem. We have always (except once) paid for standard view and have five out of the six times we paid for standard, been upgraded to water view. The last three times in Casitas 5 we have overlooked the Lake (first floor and third floor rooms). Now this is going to sound weird, but in all the times we've stayed there, I don't recall ever hearing music playing. That doesn't mean there isn't--I just probably didn't pay attention.

No problem. We have always (except once) paid for standard view and have five out of the six times we paid for standard, been upgraded to water view. The last three times in Casitas 5 we have overlooked the Lake (first floor and third floor rooms). Now this is going to sound weird, but in all the times we've stayed there, I don't recall ever hearing music playing. That doesn't mean there isn't--I just probably didn't pay attention.

Can you remember the exact room numbers you stayed in? I know, its a lot to ask, but I will be there in Feb. 09 and was wondering what locals have the "waterview" rooms, thanks!;)

Can you remember the exact room numbers you stayed in? I know, its a lot to ask, but I will be there in Feb. 09 and was wondering what locals have the "waterview" rooms, thanks!;)

No, sorry...I can't remember the room number. I know we had a corner room on the 1st floor last year and a corner room on the 3rd floor the year before--both facing the lake.

No, sorry...I can't remember the room number. I know we had a corner room on the 1st floor last year and a corner room on the 3rd floor the year before--both facing the lake.

OK, thanks, I will request a corner room, I am paying for Waterview so hope I get the lake view.;)

OK, thanks, I will request a corner room, I am paying for Waterview so hope I get the lake view.;)

We've also had courtyard views with the fountains which are also considered water...they are very pretty too. You can't really go wrong with either one.

Dazer22 & Poohbear123- Like KatMark said the walk isn't bad at all from casitas 5 to the digsite or el centro. It looks a lot further than it feels when your walking and believe me we are not the most in shape folks!! We have an end room on the first floor room #5107 with a partial view of the lake. Rooms 5110 - 5113 have excellent views of the lake and 5110 & 5113 are corner rooms. That's just my floor on my side of casitas five I know there are tons of other rooms with fantastic views of the lake. There is themed music piped in outside around the more populated areas such as near el centro, the digsite and at the bus stop.

Concierge update - riding on the bus today past 9B and there were tons of large dark wood mirrors being removed from packaging. Drove past to fast to grab a pic but on one of our down days I will head on over and snoop!! I promise!!

Thanks for the information hrt2hrtmomdeb! :goodvibes

Have a wonderful vacation and sorry for hijacking your thread with my questions. ;)

I just noticed that it was PoohBears thread that I hijacked. Sorry.

I really must stay off the boards until I have my morning coffee. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter