CSR or CBR?

chriserbell

Mouseketeer
DBF and I will be heading to FL in june for a wedding in tampa and decided to make a short 2 night/3 day stop in WDW (of course). We are trying to decide b/w CBR and CSR we normally are deluxe people but cannot afford it on this trip...I'm looking for some advice...thanks

CSR, the CBR is having major construction and why deal w/ any of that enjoy a resort that is quiet and more peaceful. The Main pool is closed at CBR as well.

I am sure both resorts are very nice ... But I decided on CSR based on all the great reviews I have read here. In addition .. the CSR has a few extras that I am hoping to take advantage of.. Health Club for me and Spa for my wife.

CBR is a beautiful resort. Right now the main pool is closed. That is where the construction is.

We didn't care for CSR.

Love CSR! It offers great transportation, terrific food options and has a great main pool area with an awesome slide. Not to mention some great deluxe type amenities.

I would pick CSR....like others have said...they are working on the
main pool at CBR.
happy planning
Kerri

I think it's really a matter of personal preference. I personally don't care for the theme at CSR but there's nothing wrong with it, just not my taste. I love CBR's Caribbean theme - it takes me off to a relaxing place with all the things I love. It really depends on your taste.

Having said that, if the main pool being closed would be a factor into things for you - I would opt for CSR. Personally, we loved the "quiet" pools at the buildings but I could see the main pool being closed a problem for some people. Good luck!! I think you'll love either one. :goodvibes

I have never stayed at CSR, but we just returned yesterday (01/05 thru 01/10) at CBR and we really enjoyed it. The resort is beautiful, especially as the sun is rising or setting.

Our room was quite comfortable for the four of us (2 adults and 2 teenagers). The room was quiet and clean, Mousekeeping was terrific, and the staff was quite friendly and helpful. We only had one small issue with a counter service staff member but that was handled to our satisfaction immediately by the manager.

We stayed in a preferred room in Martinique, so we were close to the main building.

We never heard any of the construction noise at the main pool. My teenagers enjoyed the pool near our room and did not miss the main pool.

Bus service was excellent. We usually waited only about 5minutes for a bus. Our longest wait was 12 minutes, but that was because the Epcot bus had just pulled away when we arrived at the bus stop.

I have never stayed at CSR, but we just returned yesterday (01/05 thru 01/10) at CBR and we really enjoyed it. The resort is beautiful, especially as the sun is rising or setting.

Our room was quite comfortable for the four of us (2 adults and 2 teenagers). The room was quiet and clean, Mousekeeping was terrific, and the staff was quite friendly and helpful. We only had one small issue with a counter service staff member but that was handled to our satisfaction immediately by the manager.

We stayed in a preferred room in Martinique, so we were close to the main building.

We never heard any of the construction noise at the main pool. My teenagers enjoyed the pool near our room and did not miss the main pool.

Bus service was excellent. We usually waited only about 5minutes for a bus. Our longest wait was 12 minutes, but that was because the Epcot bus had just pulled away when we arrived at the bus stop.
Welcome back and thanks for sharing!! Glad you enjoyed CSR!!

This is a description of the Caribbean Beach Resort, not CSR; but glad you had a good experience:bitelip:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter