1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

CSR - Business Class, anyone stayed yet?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Marthasor, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Weluvdizney2

Weluvdizney2 Mouseketeer

Thanks Pattyw for the review and all of the info!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

The lounges only close for like an hour while they change out the food offerings. Not a huge deal. :thumbsup2

4. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

Don't forget the evening cordials...I don't do hard alcohol but there is definitely courvoisier (sp?), grand marnier and a few other "hard" alcohols out there.

ETA: had to go back and check my pics....there was amarulo (sp?) and Bailey's as well...for those who are interested. Not sure if this all applies to CSR CL though

5. softballmom3

softballmom3 DIS Veteran

Someone else on here said it was closed from 10am to 5 pm ( I confirmed this with a CM when I called asking hours---she told me 7-10 am then 5-10pm).

6. Robbi

Robbi DIS Veteran

If it was a phone CM, take it with a grain of salt. They're wrong A LOT.

7. softballmom3

softballmom3 DIS Veteran

Well...here's the previous post, Buzz's website also quotes these times and when I asked via chat on internet w CM what the hours for the lounge were, I was given same hours as above. I know CM's can be incorrect but with it coinciding with what else I have read, I tend to believe it. So, unless something changes these are the hours I am pretty sure I can go with.

8. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

Yeah, could be. I was commenting on the regular CL lounges at deluxes. Like I said, I'm not sure if the same rules apply for CSR. :goodvibes

9. pattyw

pattyw WDW- We luv u!!

The lounge definitely closes from 10am - 5pm. We were just there 1/6-1/10. We loved Business class!!:thumbsup2

10. TinkerbellLuvr7

TinkerbellLuvr7 Tinkerbellluvr7

Were you able to take drinks to your room like Deluxe Club Levels?

Was turn-down service included?

Thanks!!

11. pattyw

pattyw WDW- We luv u!!

We stayed in the lounge with our drinks- but just because we were talking to the CM's. You could take whatever you wanted back to your room- we took snacks and soft drinks. I'm sure the drinks would be fine as well.

We did not receive turndown- I didn't see any housekeeping staff around the building in the evening.

12. Jen12573

Jen12573 DIS Veteran

Was Luicito there? He is wonderful! We hope he's there because we visit every time we go to WDW, whether we stay at CSR or not.

13. pattyw

pattyw WDW- We luv u!!

I don't remember names, but there was a very friendly gentleman who showed us how to use the cappuccino machine- he was there a few times. The CM's there were so friendly and nice!!:)

14. Jen12573

Jen12573 DIS Veteran

Young, slender, with dark hair? They are all wonderful, Willie is another CM there previously who recommended we try Kona for dinner one night because it is his daughter's favorite. We loved it!

15. pattyw

pattyw WDW- We luv u!!

Maybe it wasn't him- the gentleman I was thinking of was maybe about 40 (well, I'm a bit over 40 so to me that would be young- ha!). There were mostly ladies there. I just can't say enough about how nice they were- and you had the same experience!! Can't wait to stay there again!

16. kjduncan

kjduncan Mouseketeer

We booked a BC room for our stay in September and I'm excited! That will be great for breakfast each morning and for snacks/drinks to take back to the room at night. :cool1:

17. figmentdreamer

figmentdreamer Earning My Ears

me and my mom will be there in a couple weeks, sounds neat

18. TinkerbellLuvr7

TinkerbellLuvr7 Tinkerbellluvr7

Called and upgraded to BC. It was about $22 extra a night and for the breakfast alone it seems worth it, not to mention the close building, alcohol, and snacks!

19. Abharmagic

Abharmagic DIS Veteran

OK, I am sold. I want to do it, but before I go for it I want to make sure of a few things:

1- Kids ARE allowed in the club lounge??? (I hope so, can anyone confirm)

2- Turn down service means mousekeeping 2X a day- meaning towels refreshed, etc??? (am I correct)

3- A limited selection of alcohol is included in the club level fee???

I am pretty much sold. We stay Club Level at Sheraton hotels all the time and love it- the continental breakfast alone is worth it to me.

20. pattyw

pattyw WDW- We luv u!!

Yes- kids are allowed. I have two teens that went in the lounge.

We did not receive turndown while we were there- others have asked but we didn't see any housekeepers around in the evening. Not sure about this perk?

Alcohol is included- we chose from beer, wine, sangria. It was not out- the CMs got it for you. Not sure about the selections- we had the sangria each night.

21. jennabcassell

jennabcassell Mouseketeer

Subbing!! Sounds great but I want to see some pictures!!