CSR Bus Stops/Room Locations Questions

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by letsgoagainsoon, Sep 20, 2012.

1. letsgoagainsoon

letsgoagainsoon North Central PA

I'm a little confused about the bus stops at CSR. From what I understand, bus stop #1 is not actually the first pickup?? I think I read that #2...is that correct?

I'm looking to request a room that is centrally located between El Centro, Dig Site and the first bus stop to pickup. However, we do not have a preferred room location.

Which building do you all suggest? :confused3

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

The CSR Thread is very well done and has tons of information, including what you are looking for.

It is "almost" as good as POR; but don't tell Andre I told you that!

4. Mack1

Mack1 Earning My Ears

From what I gather, bus stop #2 is the first stop for buses going to the theme parks and bus stop #1 is the first stop for the downtown Disney buses. I've been reading the thread on CSR because we are going there next year too.

5. letsgoagainsoon

I have been reading over the thread... Tons of good information, but a little overwhelming for me! Lol -- We recently switched resorts and we leave next Saturday, so I'm trying to absorb as much as I can!

Thanks!!

6. douglasap8

douglasap8 Mouseketeer

We're going on Saturday, and I think building #4 is what you'll want. Mid-way between the Dig Site and El Centro, and very close to bus stop #2 (the first stop for parks).

7. elaw

elaw DIS Veteran

This past April we satyed in building 4 (Casitas) and found it to be a great location ... close to the 1st bus stop (#2 as people have indicated) and reasonably close (Less than a 5 minute walk)to the main building (El Centro). As far as the dig site goes, I believe it's kinda on the other side of the resort from El Centro so building 4 or even 5 looks like it might work for you.

8. WaltDaddy

WaltDaddy Earning My Ears

Casitas is the best for bus stops - kinda far from the main building but bus stop #2 is the first stop for resorts, so it's worth it! That's also where the fitness room is located if that's helpful to you

We'll be there tomorrow!!!

9. letsgoagainsoon

Thanks everyone! Here's hoping for a room in the Casitas! :thumbsup2

10. mom2princesses2

mom2princesses2 DIS Veteran

We stayed at CRS last Nov. in Casitas 5. We loved it's location. It's a little closer to the Dig Site but Casitas 4 would be a littler closer to El Centro, bus stop #2, and a quite pool. I don't think you can go wrong with either Casitas 4 or 5.

11. spiceycat

spiceycat <font color=blue>Own at BWV, VWL and BLT<br><font