CSR and QSDP question

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by Riothecat, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Riothecat

Riothecat Mouseketeer

Hi, I am about to book CSR with free QSDP for January, but when looking at the list of locations CSR does not seem to be there?? Is this correct or am I misreading it? I don't want to book and find we can't eat at the resort. Many thanks in advance :cool1:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Cafeen

Cafeen DIS Veteran

The Pepper Market (Sit-down QS) & Cafe Rix (Grab & Go QS) are run by a 3rd party (same with Maya Grill, the TS eatery). As such, they are given until later in the year to renegotiate their contracts. Until the contracts for the next year are set, they cannot show up on the list. It's the same reason why the 2014 DDP/DxDDP look bare when looking at Epcot/Downtown Disney.

In reality, it's not something to worry about. The chances of CSR dropping off the plan for 2014 is very very slim to none.

(Note: In the history of the dining plan, only 1 restaurant has ever left: Fulton's after the first year. Since then, they have rejoined for 2012 and brought a bunch more DtD restaurants with them.)

4. pooch

pooch Still feeling special!!

is a great CS location, probably one of the BEST resort CS locations on property. We did the free QSDP at CSR with our DGS last year and it was a big hit!! Ok, not as big as the pool but big!

5. Riothecat

Riothecat Mouseketeer

Thanks very much! Glad to know we will be able to use the QSDP credits at the resort :)

6. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

OP, did you get a PIN for free DDP in January? It's not on wdw website, Thanks.