CSR and MVMCP Weekend Trip 11/30-12/2

What a cute little couple :scratchin
Great bonus trip, thanks for sharing. I hope we can get together some time.

Great update! What a cute family!:rolleyes1

Sara, that's so funny you said that because I thought the same thing!

Michelle left out the part where Hunter and Sam had a great time jumping in the puddles at Test Track. Hunter's really good at making people talk to him whether they like it or not!:laughing:

sounds like a great day. the pics were great too.

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Well, I haven't read this one yet, but I just finished up your Oct. report. And I gasped when I read that you hadn't seen Wishes yet! You went 5 times last year and haven't seen Wishes??? :eek: Shame on you!:sad2: I hope when I read this one, it includes Wishes!!

On a nicer note...I'm enjoying your reports and your daughter is adorable! :)

What a cute little couple :scratchin
Great bonus trip, thanks for sharing. I hope we can get together some time.

Thanks Kimmy! Since we both seem to visit Disney so often we are bound to meet up one of these time! :)

Great update! What a cute family!:rolleyes1
Sara, that's so funny you said that because I thought the same thing!
Michelle left out the part where Hunter and Sam had a great time jumping in the puddles at Test Track. Hunter's really good at making people talk to him whether they like it or not!:laughing:

I can see Hunter being a good salesman someday!

I'm not opposed to arranged marriages.....:laughing:

sounds like a great day. the pics were great too.
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Thanks Scott! Your trip is coming up quick! :cool1:

Aw, it's over already! Good thing you a
are going back so soon! :woohoo:

Thanks! With Christmas and January (my busiest month at work) I'm hoping the time goes by quickly until our next trip. :)

Well, I haven't read this one yet, but I just finished up your Oct. report. And I gasped when I read that you hadn't seen Wishes yet! You went 5 times last year and haven't seen Wishes??? :eek: Shame on you!:sad2: I hope when I read this one, it includes Wishes!!
On a nicer note...I'm enjoying your reports and your daughter is adorable! :)

Hi! Thanks for reading and posting. Ummmmm........hope you're not disappointed about Wishes again.....:rolleyes1 .
I just need excuses to return! :laughing:

Hi Michelle. Thanks for the trip report. I love the pic of Sam and Hunter in their crocs!!!! They are future dissers to be sure.

Now I'm all excited for my trip in 23 days.

Hi Michelle. Thanks for the trip report. I love the pic of Sam and Hunter in their crocs!!!! They are future dissers to be sure.

Now I'm all excited for my trip in 23 days.

Thanks for reading Pakey! Can't wait to read your TRIP REPORT!! :rolleyes1

Wow! Hunter and Sam DO make the cutest couple!!! They totally look like the cool kids at school!

I loved reading your report and the great pics! I'm so jealous I wish I lived that close to be able to take frequent trips to disney :) Linda

Well, I am very disappointed in you. :laughing:

But I really enjoyed your report. Thanks for sharing with us!

Sounds like you all had a nice time meeting each other. Those same thoughts would have been running through my head too. Cute pics of Sam and Hunter! Sad your trippie is over but I bet you will do another one in February.

I loved reading your report and the great pics! I'm so jealous I wish I lived that close to be able to take frequent trips to disney :) Linda

Thanks! It is definately one of the perks of living here. I try to take advantage as often as possible! ;)

Well, I am very disappointed in you. :laughing:
But I really enjoyed your report. Thanks for sharing with us!

I know! It is terrible really. :sad2: I really hope to catch Wishes next trip.

Sounds like you all had a nice time meeting each other. Those same thoughts would have been running through my head too. Cute pics of Sam and Hunter! Sad your trippie is over but I bet you will do another one in February.

Thanks. It was so much fun to meet another DISer! I will definately be doing another TR on my Feb trip! :thumbsup2

Wow! Hunter and Sam DO make the cutest couple!!! They totally look like the cool kids at school!

Thanks! They do look cute in that picture. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter