CS question...

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Wendy5055, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Wendy5055

Wendy5055 DIS Veteran

Do the CS restaurants have air conditioning? Silly question I know but we usually do just TS but are looking to do CS for lunches possibly. :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. hgeisler

hgeisler DIS Veteran

Most of them have a seating area that is air conditioned:)
    There are a couple that I can think of that don't...Yak n Yeti and Starring Rolls. I'm sure there are a few more, but a majority have a/c:)

4. jennylyn_b

jennylyn_b Disney Fan for Life :)

The ones in building with inside seating (Columbia harbor house, pecos bill, cosmic rays, bog, pizzafari, etc) are all air conditioned. If they only have outside seating (flame tree, yak n yeti, starring rolls etc) then nope!

5. disnut8

disnut8 DIS Veteran

Very true. And Cosmic Ray's even has outdoor seating as well. Like Liberty Inn at Epcot - both indoor and outdoor. Just depends.

But, if there is outdoor seating, there is usually covering of some sort. Personally, I LOVE the Flame Tree BBQ seating area. I wouldn't miss sitting there with a beer and watching the birds, the people and hearing the screams from Expedition Everest. Wouldn't get that in an air conditioned building. Well, I'd still get the beer.......

6. B-Ride

B-Ride Getting My Disney Fix

The Flame Tree seating down by the water is our favourite at AK. And as you say Disney does a good job of making outdoor seating fairly tolerable even in the hot Florida summer.

7. darkwing818

darkwing818 DIS Veteran

Can't think of any restaurant with indoor seating that doesn't have A/C. I suspect if there were they wouldn't be very popular during the Florida Summers. :crazy2: