CS meals like Starring Rolls

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by 3PRINCESSMOM, Nov 3, 2012.

1. 3PRINCESSMOM

3PRINCESSMOM Used to be 3PRINCESSMOM, but alas she nows has a P

I am wondering if any of the other bakery-type establishments have a CS meal deal similar to Starring rolls, where you get a drink and sandwich-type "entree" then choose from the wonderful dessert selection Specifically wondering about Main Street Bakery and Boulangerie Patisserie (France). I believe this kind of meal is confirmed at the bakery in Norway.

I wanted to add that I am interested in knowing about Boardwalk Bakery, as well?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Quin

Quin DIS Veteran

Definitely the Patisserie in France; also the CS location in Norway. In fact, at Norway the 'chef's special' 1 CS meal generally includes a sandwich, a soup or salad, a beverage, and a choice from their bakery case. Quite a good deal!

Many resort CS locations also offer this kind of option. It's especially attractive now that the Deluxe resorts all seem to be offering their own unique cupcakes, too - it's not just the Boardwalk Bakery.

4. 3PRINCESSMOM

3PRINCESSMOM Used to be 3PRINCESSMOM, but alas she nows has a P

the desserts are "bad" but at least the sandwiches aren't deep fried, right? (Please appease my guilt):blush:

5. wdwloverz

wdwloverz Tigger, is that you??

Sunshine Seasons in The Land also offers this sort of CS meal where you pick a sandwich, potato salad or chips, a dessert from the bakery case and a beverage. Love Sunshine Seasons!! No burgers or fries in sight!

6. THEJOEL

THEJOEL Excited & Overwhelmed

Last year at Boulangerie Patisserie I got a cheese plate(which came with bread included.), a napoleon (It was HUGE BTW) and a bottle of water for 1 CS. My DW and I shared it and it paired well with the French leg of the Wine Walk.
    From what I understand you can get 1 savory item, 1 dessert and a drink for a CS.

7. Magic3forme

Magic3forme Grand Slam club members

No deep fried sandwiches... just a basic turkey or ham... but they are very good. They also have sushi too. ( 3 choices maybe? we get the California roll and it is very good.)

the QS at some of the resorts includes a bakery item too. ( POR and Contemp does.) :)

8. TBdisneyMC

TBdisneyMC Mouseketeer

The menu for Main St Bakery listed on AllEars.net says that a Breakfast CS meal includes a pastry/bagel, fruit, and a drink, but it doesn't mention anything about lunch/dinner CS meals even though there are sandwiches on the menu. Not sure if it's possible. :confused3