CS in epcot?

kajs22

Mother extraordinaire, friends call me wonder woma
Which are you favorite cs place in epcot?

My family likes:
the bakery in France, although we haven't been since its been upgraded and expanded - I'm guessing it will be even better than before

Fish & Chips in the UK pavilion

Sunshine Seasons in the Land pavilion in Futureworld

I personally love a gyro type sandwich and a piece of baklava from the Moroccan CS, but the rest of my family are not fans of that location.

My favorites are Yorkshire Fish and Chips in England and the Tangierine Cafe in Morrocco. Sunshine Seasons is fine but seating can be hard to find at times and it smells funny to me in there.

I also like to get a pastry in France or a pretzel or caramel treat in Germany.

I almost forgot, the CS in Japan is also pretty good and it's nice to sit outside there.

La Cantina de San Angel in Mexico - Tacos de Carne are awesome!
Katsura Grill in Japan - Japanese Curry Rice is just like my grandmother used to make. YUM!

Mine. in order:

Morocco
Japan
France
Sunshine Seasons in Future World
China
Norway
Germany
Mexico
UK (I love Fish and Chips but not these and they have nothing else)

I have not tried Electric Umbrella in Future World

I love the sandwiches in Norway and the bakery in France. WE also like Sunshine Seasons.

Tangierine Cafe in Morocco...I love the shawarma platter, The lamb and chicken combo

So many good ones!! Over in Future World, we love Sunshine Seasons. In the World Showcase...what's not to love? ;) Boulangerie Patisserie, Sommerfest (or just the cart in Germany for pretzels/beer), Kringla bakeri in Norway, Karamel Kuche in Germany, La Cantina in Mexico, Yorkshire County Fish Shop in England. Last year I meant to eat at Tangierine Cafe in Morocco and never got a chance--I'll be rectifying that when we go back. ;)

For me, the can't miss ones are Yorkshire County Fish Shop (fish & chips) in the UK pavilion, and Tangierine Cafe in Morocco (lamb shwarma platter!). French bakery was also good when I tried it this year, and I really want to get a sandwich from Norway on my next trip.

Kringla Bakeri in Norway. Sunshine Seasons has great variety and darn good desserts.

Echoing the sentiments of pp's in future world sunshine seasons has great fresh fare. In th world showcase tangerine cafe in morocco is my favorite. They have lots of platter options and meals are big enough to share. Fish n chips is a close second.

I really enjoy Katsura Grill (Yakatori House), the terayaki beef with rice tastes just like you would get in Japan and is one of my favs. Also the sushi is good there and it's quiet peaceful to sit in inside or outside in the garden area.

Tangierine Cafe in Morrocco is our family's favorite. Even my picky daughter with Aspergers loves the lamb (although she doesn't know it is lamb yet :rotfl: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter