CS in Animal Kingdom?

Mnchknbrat1982

Mouseketeer
Which CS do you recommend in Animal Kingdom? We was going to do Tusker House, however, I just saw on a website yesterday that they will be undergoing a rehab when we will be in the world.

I thought about Flametree, however I was wondering do they have any of the entree's that don't have barbeque sauce on them? As neither I or the BF like barbeque sauce.

Last time we was in AK we ate at the place that is basically McDonald's but its called something else.

I'm wanting something that offers a variety because I am not big on burgers. So a place that offered like chicken sandwich or salad would be good.

We always got to Pizzafari. My DH enjoys the pizza, and I just LOVE the hot italian sandwich (it has ham, turkey, cheese, pesto and maybe some other stuff). It is so, so good!

I think Flame Tree has a smoked chicken salad, and maybe a turkey sandwich. Neither have BBQ on it.

You can find the menu for Flame Tree here: http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menu_ftb.htm

The smoked chicken and smoked turkey do not have bbq sause on them. We love this restaurant. There is great seating by the water, and plenty of it. Just keep walking down as close to the water as you can for the best seats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter