1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Crystal Palace splitting up party of 3?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by freckles04, Apr 23, 2013.

1. freckles04

freckles04 DIS Veteran

Made my ressie at 180+10 at Crystal Palace for 8:10AM. Upon booking, the site warned me that my party of 3 MAY be split into two tables. I found this very odd, considering we are a party of 2 adults and a child. How strange... maybe I should have booked for 4, but I didn't read those handy tips in time.

Has anyone seen this warning before? I'm hoping to go and get seated at a table for 4, because that's just silly. I could see if we were a party of 8 or 10!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. shelbyf31

shelbyf31 Mouseketeer

The website usually says this, the tables are usually set up for even number. I would not worry. They are not going to separate your family.

4. freckles04

freckles04 DIS Veteran

Thank you!:)

5. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

Sometimes even parties of 1 get that warning. I got it myself once as a party of one. When I figure out how they're going to split up a party of one, then I'll worry about how they'd split up a party of three. If you have a party number under 6 I wouldn't worry about that warning at all.

6. freckles04

freckles04 DIS Veteran

lol @ splitting up a party of one. Thanks for the reassurances!

7. maxiesmom

maxiesmom The Mean Squinty Eye Works

Simple. You have one arm and leg at one table, the other set at the other table.;) Some tables are tight enough that it would be possible!

8. DisneyAggieMom

DisneyAggieMom Earning My Ears

You can always call the reservation line to confirm.

9. DisneywithW

DisneywithW Earning My Ears

We have an ADR for 3 and they didn't mention anything about splitting up....??

10. purple figment

purple figment DIS Veteran

It doesn't show up on every reservation, but we've gotten it for a party of 3 a number of times. It seems to occur when a restaurant starts to run out of tables appropriate to our group size so it's a warning that it mayhappen, but in reality we have never been split up and I don't expect it to ever happen. It's more likely to occur with larger groups, such as 7 or more, but even then the CMs will do their best to seat everyone at one table or at tables near each other.