Crystal Palace or Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner?

gregf71

Mouseketeer
Ideally, this will not be a question for us, as we will try for BOG for dinner this evening of our December trip, but if that doesn't work out (including watching for BOG ADR times to free up closer to the date), which location would you choose for dinner, CP or LTT and why? We have enjoyed CP during previous trips, but for breakfast, never dinner. Thanks for the opinions.

Ideally, this will not be a question for us, as we will try for BOG for dinner this evening of our December trip, but if that doesn't work out (including watching for BOG ADR times to free up closer to the date), which location would you choose for dinner, CP or LTT and why? We have enjoyed CP during previous trips, but for breakfast, never dinner. Thanks for the opinions.
My family insists on Crystal Palace for an upcoming trip. I was surprised and they may be selecting it for nostalgic reasons. This is kind of a last minute visit that I was even surprised that my young adult daughters would want to do with us. As empty nesters we like to grab those family times when we can.

They are probably picking it because the character interaction was a lot of fun when they were younger. As twenty somethings they would feel silly around the princesses or face characters but not so much around a big stuffed Pooh or Tigger. I just hope the food is still good. I remember a big selection.

Crystal Palace because you get a variety of food choices, salads and dessert plus the characters are fun. Liberty Tree is neat to eat in and the ooey gooey toffee cake is sooo good. Liberty Tree is a much calmer atmosphere however than CP. But if I had to pick one I would go with CP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter