Crystal Palace Dinner?

laalaa

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone

We have made an ADR for CP for dinner during our November trip.

Ive been looking thru photos but they are mostly of CP breakfast.

Can anyone tell me what usually on for the dinner buffet?

And, do they have an ice cream factory. You know, self serve ice cream machine with toppings?

It has been a few years since we have gone for dinner (it is always very good) but here goes.

There are 2 types of soup
spoon corn bread
carved beef and ham
a pasta dish in a cream sauce with chicken and mushrooms
adobe pork which is awesome
a fish dish, I think salmon
rice
broccoli
salad with all the fixings
peel and eat shrimp
cheeses
fruits
cakes, cookies, pies and ice cream station

I was just there for dinner last week..they had carved turkey and beef, salmon (which was good) pasta, rice, broccoli, peel and eat shrimp (they weren't that good) good cookies, key lime pie, ice cream with chocolate or colored sprinkles only. They also had cold pasta, cheese etc. The salad bar end only had lettuce and dressing no other toppings like tomatoes etc. The food was ok, not great. Have been to better buffets. The characters were great however if that is what you are actually going for. We had an ADR at 6:30pm last friday before MNSSHP and only waited about 5 minutes for a table. Walk-ups were told the wait was about 1 hour but I am sure it was alot longer once the monsoon rains came and no one wanted to leave!

We really enjoyed our CP dinner, even with a 30 minute wait after ADR time. The above lists seem pretty complete, but I think I remember a delicious mashed potato dish too - maybe with cream cheese? i'm having trouble remembering but for some reason I think so. I really loved the pasta in cream sauce mentioned above and the pork

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter