Crystal Palace Breakfast

it has been soooooooo long since I ate at Crystal Palace. i was just wondering if anyone has been there recently and what the general prices were for breakfast for adults. the website is so vague saying $15-$29.99 and $30-$59.99 per adult. i really want to make the reservation early so we can get in early with our 20 month old and get nice pictures on main street with minimal people in the background.
Thanks!
According to another post I was reading the following will be the price while you are there. It doesn't change until the end of November.

bfast . . . 09/29/2013 Adult: $24.49, Child: $13.84

thanks for all the info!
Apopper74 - does that go for whatever time your reservation is for, i have an 8:45 on a NON EMH day and i was wondering if i could still get in at 7:45 or 8:00 to take some nice pics on Main Street or do they only allow a certain time frame before your reservation time?

If you do Breakfast...All I will say is this... You MUST try the Breakfast lasagna!!! A Pastry of fruity deliciousness!:stir:

thanks for all the info!
Apopper74 - does that go for whatever time your reservation is for, i have an 8:45 on a NON EMH day and i was wondering if i could still get in at 7:45 or 8:00 to take some nice pics on Main Street or do they only allow a certain time frame before your reservation time?

I would get in side the park ASAP. You have a reservation. If they do try to stop you tell them you want to take photos. I really don't think they will. You can also check in early, get seated & get out.

Sorry to jump in with my own question, but can I ask if the photo pass photographers are there early? It joule be lovely to get in early for our reservation and have a family photo in front of the castle :)

Thanks you!
I hope to PP people are there aside from our camera photos some from them would be nice too

Crystal Palace breakfast before Magic Kingdom opens has been a family tradition for a long time, so I am glad we are doing it for our DS's first trip in December. However, after looking at those 2013 buffet prices I am not sure we will be keeping all of the other meals I have planned. We do not have the dining plan and will be in a one-bedroom villa, so we may take advantage of that and do more meals in the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter