Crystal Palace Breakfast

wywuas

Earning My Ears
it has been soooooooo long since I ate at Crystal Palace. i was just wondering if anyone has been there recently and what the general prices were for breakfast for adults. the website is so vague saying $15-$29.99 and $30-$59.99 per adult. i really want to make the reservation early so we can get in early with our 20 month old and get nice pictures on main street with minimal people in the background.
Thanks!

When I went in February of this year on a weekday for breakfast, it was in the mid 20's per adult. I don't remember the exact price. Not sure how they figure it. Sorry I can't help more!

Thanks for posting that! Crystal Palace is the one TS that we decided to pay out of pocket for our November trip. Looks like it will be $24.49 which is before the increase date! That is great because we wanted to fit in Yak & Yeti and that is more expensive so we wanted to use a credit for that instead.

Wow, some of those prices for CRT are just crazy!!!! Last time we ate there, while the experience was good, it definitely not THAT good to pay that! Things could be different now though.

wow thanks so much for that link that helps ALOT! i can't believe the prices for CRT either, insane!
Thanks again for the input and help! you guys on here are great!

does anyone have any pictures of the food from crystal palace. not important but just wondering and curious. haven't eaten there in years! and any reviews on the food there. Thank you!

does anyone have any pictures of the food from crystal palace. not important but just wondering and curious. haven't eaten there in years! and any reviews on the food there. Thank you!

I don't have pictures, but I will say that the food was great! They have the standard breakfast fare, plus some unique extras like the Pooh's puffed French toast and the breakfast lasagna.

Did I read that right?? That the prices included tax and tip? Cause we are going with 7 and I was told I had to add 18%. So not sure how to figure that if tip is already in it.:confused:

Did I read that right?? That the prices included tax and tip? Cause we are going with 7 and I was told I had to add 18%. So not sure how to figure that if tip is already in it.:confused:

At Crystal Palace? Tip is not included... You will be charged an automatic 18% gratuity, but tipping discussions can only be done on the tip board.

On my last trip, I did CP for breakfast and dinner. I was disappointed in both meals. They're not horrible; it's just that there are so many other better options at Disney and the cost of CP is high because it's character dining that it's just not worth it. With Chef Mickeys and The Wave at the Contemporary and Kona Cafe and Ohana at the Polynesian all a short monorail ride away from the MK, I can't in good conscience recommend Crystal Palace anymore to anyone who isn't a die hard pooh fan.

Family & I had breakfast at CP two weeks ago. Reservation time was 8:15. We paid OOP (2 adults & 1 child) was approx $70 with tax. Food was normal breakfast selections, DH & DD both had omelets and enjoyed them. There was this delicious puffed french toast. Also I think it might be the only place to see Piglet.

Main reason why we chose to do breakfast was to get into the park early as it was not an extra magic hour day. Great photopass pictures on Main Street that early in the am prior to the park being opened. Also rode Peter Pan's flight 3 times in a row before a line formed.

CP is a buffet for all the meals..
We went in May...four people on Monday night and then 8 adults and a minus two weeks two year old and a new born on Tuesday night..Our two year old nephew was free...we enjoyed the meals..we didnt want to get rid of the monday night one in case Sunday the crowd of relatives decided they couldnt come and I could cancel Tuesday night reservation...luckily we were able to enjoy it with relatives...they had a blast and they enjoyed the food as well...
Remember each persons outlook on food and experience is different..
Breakfast is pretty good too...we have enjoyed our breakfast experience in the past..

have fun planning

Family & I had breakfast at CP two weeks ago. Reservation time was 8:15. We paid OOP (2 adults & 1 child) was approx $70 with tax. Food was normal breakfast selections, DH & DD both had omelets and enjoyed them. There was this delicious puffed french toast. Also I think it might be the only place to see Piglet.

Main reason why we chose to do breakfast was to get into the park early as it was not an extra magic hour day. Great photopass pictures on Main Street that early in the am prior to the park being opened. Also rode Peter Pan's flight 3 times in a row before a line formed.

How early can you get in if you have a reservation not on an EMH day? Do you have to show/give your reservation number to get in?
We have reservation at 8:30 am.

TIA

How early can you get in if you have a reservation not on an EMH day? Do you have to show/give your reservation number to get in?
We have reservation at 8:30 am.

TIA

You can get in as early as 7:45 am. It's a nice perk to get your pictures in front of the castle with little to no crowd. In May 2012 I got to give the Mayor a huge hug, he is so stinking adorable. Just let the person at the gate know you have a reservation, they will check your name.

Wow I loved crystal palace! Haven't been in a long time but since I'm going back soon I'm so happy I saw this

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter