Crystal Palace Breakfast times?

We had an 8:05 PS. I made it on a morning that MK was opening at 9:00 so that we would be done with breakfast when the park opened. Great idea, read that here. The highlight for my daughter (she didn't have many) was when they made her Chef of the Day! Going first thing is the best and the food is really good.

Thank you for the quick reply. My DD just loves Eeyore and I wanted to have the breakfast here one of the days. I figured we could get there early and then start going on the rides after. Definitely have to do the Pooh ride.

I have an 8:15am PS. Does anyone know how lenient or strict they are on the times, if by chance I can't show up until 9?

I bet if you showed up at 9am, they would make you wait a long time or tell you they have no room. It not fair for them to hold up table for people who show up late. It looks like you just need to make PS for time you want to dine.
Matt

We hada ps at Crystal Palace for 9:00 and went right over to the place as soon as the park opened (it was MK EMH). I checked us in at the podium and thought we would be able to walk around until our seating time. I gues my mom had other ideas because she didn't move. We stayed on the porch. Within 10 or 15 minutes, they called our name to be seated! The crowd outside of the restaurant stayed really light until we got ready to leave and we were there for 2 hours.

And we originally thought, from what I have read in the guidebooks and on this site and having talked to CM, that 1) there would be specific character busses, which we discovered, there weren't and 2) busses DO run earlier than we were told. I think we caught a bus to the MK at 7:15 because we were at the park at 7:30.

Angi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter