Crystal Palace Breakfast or Lunch?

jadingirl

Earning My Ears
We are going to MK for our last day and I currently have a breakfast ADR for 9:20 and a lunch for 12:55 at the Crystal Palace.

Which one should I keep? Is the breakfast better or the lunch? Which time is better for our last day in the park? This will be our last TS meal on the dining plan.

I also booked the Plaza for dinner which we will pay OOP

Opinions please and thank you!

I have never done the lunch but we really enjoy the breakfast. The food is fresh and the characters are fun. I also agree with the previous poster about using the dining plan for dinner and paying OOP for CP.

breakfast -it's delicious, our must do! We did dinner before and it was not as good.

We've tried breakfast, lunch and dinner and thought they were all good, but breakfast was our favorite! We now book CP for breakfast every single trip, and we've never been disappointed. :goodvibes

We don't do many ADR for breakfast - most of the time they interfer with rope drop and our touring plan.

This past May, we did CP for lunch at about the same time you have and loved it. This was our first character lunch and would do it again. We were at rope drop in the morning, got through everything on our list then went to lunch. By the time lunch was over, we found a place for the parade (the parade was just okay) then we left the park for the day. Our afternoon turned out to be very relaxing - starting with the character meal at CP.

Enjoy!

I've done both breakfast and lunch. I thought both were good in terms of food but lunch had a slight edge over breakfast for me. I like lunch better because it doesn't interfere with my morning rope drop touring plan. I also like to have that longer break off my feet in the a/c at lunchtime rather than in the morning.

I personally don't favor this restaurant. Feel that the food is way over-salted. It was our least favorite meal of our trip. Granted, this was several years ago - things may have changed. But I would not want to try again.

Chef Mickey's is far superior

While I prefer the breakfast foods at CP I wouldnt want to waste park time to eat there...I would keep trying to get the 8:05 or close to it time.

The Plaza is a great choice for dinner!

We have done both breakfast and lunch at CP. I like the breakfast a lot better. The lunch choices were kind of disappointing.

We prefer the breakfast over the lunch...especially when we have 8:05am ADRs :goodvibes. My DH and I love the make to order omelette bar and both DDs love all other foods. Oh yeah, the Poohs Puffed Pastries aren't too shabby either :thumbsup2

I would stay with the lunch time. 9:20 a.m. is prime time for riding the rides. I like to get to the parks early, and get on as many rides as we can before I'm ready for a break. Don't underestimate the number of rides you can check off your list in the morning.

We enjoyed lunch at CP, and were ready to sit down for a bit at lunchtime. Fortunately, we got a lovely window table, in an area that wasn't as crowded. The salad bar with the various salads is really good!

Now - the day we ate at CP for lunch, we didn't need another dinner that night. We instead did some snacking (however, we were in Epcot that night, where it's easier to grab something decent quickly.) I don't think I could do another table service meal, after an all you can eat buffet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter