Cruising on points:

If your a member you can log into the DVC site and click on the points chart on the right under Plan My Vacation. Click on the Disney Collection for 2010 or 2011 and go to the cruise line.

We're going in 2011, but still up in the air on using points, or renting our points and paying cash.

Good luck!! :thumbsup2

Be prepared for a shock when you see how many points you'll need for this. Many folks find it makes more sense financially to rent out their points and book the cruise with cash. People typically figure that you can rent points for $10 per night. So if a cruise needed 200 points per person, that's the equivalent of $4,000 for the cruise.

With the Dream coming in 2011, the DCL points charts actually went down for that year on the new ship. Very refreshing...

Thanks for all the replies. I figured they were on the member site, but i didn't think to look under THE DISNEY COLLECTION.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter