Cruising from our back yard, A Merrytime Cruise on the Re-imagined Wonder (Updated Day 4)

When they "re-imagined" the ship, did they fix the outlets in the staterooms--or did those stay the same configuration?

When they "re-imagined" the ship, did they fix the outlets in the staterooms--or did those stay the same configuration?

I'm not sure what they were like before but there was an outlet on each night stand next to the bed as well as one at the desk area. We also used the TV to charge our phones through the USB connection.

So Sorcerer Mickey no longer walks around AP? What is the show like?

I swear it seems like this cruise was 5 months ago because I am forgetting everything :). I do remember Sorcerer Mickey dancing around during the show but I did not see him walking around during dinner. We we to AP twice and the show was different each night.

This is an AWESOME trip report! Thank you! Really enjoyed reading it.... I didn't realize the alligator is in Tiana's place ,that's awesome! Interesting how they kept the Cadillac Bar kept the Cadillac theme, I think I like Magic's Keys better - was there a piano in Cadillac Bar?

This is an AWESOME trip report! Thank you! Really enjoyed reading it.... I didn't realize the alligator is in Tiana's place ,that's awesome! Interesting how they kept the Cadillac Bar kept the Cadillac theme, I think I like Magic's Keys better - was there a piano in Cadillac Bar?
Yes, there is a piano in the Cadillac Bar.

Joining in!!! Just finished day one! We will be on Wonder in October for our 2nd Halloween cruise on Wonder but 4th overall cruise. We've been on 3 cruises (1st wonder, 2nd fantasy, 3rd wonder).

Can't wait to read more. I'm most looking forward to Tiana's!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter