Cruising Adult Duo!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Danielletx, Apr 12, 2013.

1. TempusFugit

TempusFugit Are you a fan of delicious flavor?

I've often felt a good bit of motion while walking through the ship.

But we really, really like martini tastings.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Narnia_girl

Narnia_girl DIS Veteran

OP...I love reading trip reports. This report is a great example for you and your mother to read. It's all about a mother/daughter cruise. You can see for yourself through the many photos and the detailed description all the fun these two women had!

4. Mel2421

Mel2421 Mouseketeer

OMG! We went on our first cruise ever in Dec. out of Galveston. I am 45 and DH is 53 we had the best time ever. Our 13 year old daughter cruised with us but we hardly saw her she was always with her buddies from The Edge. Disney does it up right. The Tequila tasting is not to be missed if you are drinkers. Yummy! The adult only areas and entertainment were lots of fun. My sister and I are cruising just the two of us this December on the Wonder cannot wait! If you are drinkers you can take your own alcohol on board. There were a ton of Adult only travelers because kids were in school at that time. People really participate in the Pirate night more people were dressed up than were not. This time I will dress up. Oh and the pictures are really good. Make sure you take advantage of all the photo ops. Happy Sailing!