Cruisin into Spring Training-VWL & 4 Nt Dream 3/22-28/13 COMPLETE! 8/11

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by podsnel, Apr 18, 2013.

1. RGirl

RGirl Change Is Good

Hi Ellen! I am back from my trip and now caught up with your (sadly) completed TR. Can't believe I was not enjoying that horrible last-day breakfast myself just two days ago! :eek:

(BTW, because of your TRs, I tried (and enjoyed quite a few of) the Moet Ice champagnes last week. ;))

Thanks again for another wonderful TR! I hope you will post a link here when you start your next one. :thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. petals

petals Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

Joining in and catching up... They have chocolate chips for the mickey waffles? How did I not know this :faint:

luvin all the AKL pics

That Yellow Cookie in your pre cruise pics is Minnie's Shoe :)

I love the big group Dis pic on the steps

4. anewmac

anewmac Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?

just caught up. The spa time looks great and relaxing, you sure know how to unwind well! I love the pic of the boys all enjoying Crush talking to them. It reminds me of that saying I saw on Pintrest, "I don't care how gangster/macho/tough you are when a 2yr old hands you a toy phone... you answer it" kind of the same thought lol.

I agree last breakfasts suck... they should just slide a mcsamich under your door and call it good enough. It packs the same punch to the gut I think lol.

Cant wait to read all about your cali adventure, especially cuz I know how it ended LOL

5. scottny

scottny <font color=blue>You better have crackers<br><font

Looked like it was a great cruise.

It was a fun report. Thanks for sharing.

6. podsnel

podsnel <font color=blue>just skippin' around, amusing mys

7. podsnel

Thanks! I hope you enjoy the new one- it is going to go on foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....lol

I know! I don't think I will ever go again- but I always want to see the servers one more time- UGH. Still. Cut the freakin cord already, Ellen. Rip that band aid off!!!:rotfl:

And WAH it's over but the TR that will take me 10 years to write has just begun! :rotfl2:

Miss you too!:goodvibes

I had SO MUCH fun with you in DL! Thanks for meeting up with me twice! :grouphug: Looking forward to reliving it all in the TR-

8. podsnel

How crazy!

Well, there's a link somewhere on here- come on over!

Had a wonderful time- except when timmy was sick. Which then we had a HORRIBLE time- well, it was all good, really, but Timmy does have his moments....;)

Hi Rosie! Come over to the new one!

The fire was in the North part of the park- on the 120, which was the road we entered the park on. Much better now.

I did!

9. podsnel

I love meeting all the DISpeeps- can't wait to see everyone on the next cruise!

I know how it ended, too. With total crazy, as per usual.

[​IMG]

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Pretty much, it is always a great cruise, ya know? Thanks for reading, Scott!

10. dizneeat

dizneeat DIS Veteran

Just wanted to stop by and let you know that we are back from our vacation and I am all caught up here.:thumbsup2

I am so with you when it comes to that "now get off my ship" breakfast on the last day. It sucks!!!!! ;)

Now hopping over to your new TR to sign up for another Ellen adventure! :goodvibes