Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by misseulalie, Mar 7, 2007.
Log in or Sign up to hide this advert.
Sorry! I was referring to the post about the dvc. I didn't know if children were allowed in the presentation.
I think the DVC meeting thing
You are correct!
I did see children at the DVC presentation that I attended on the fantasy.
Yes, children are allowed in the DVC meeting.
Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Great! Thanks! Wish me luck! I wanna win! Lol!
Best of luck to you. I am sailing the magic in two weeks. I'm hoping to win too.
Alcohol brought on board may not be consumed in any lounge or public area.
Oh man, now I wish I had not opened this thread. We have always brought little airplane-sized bottles of rum for Rum and Diet Coke (from soda station) by the pool. Doggone it, I had no idea we were doing something illicit and now I am going to have a big ethical drama with myself deciding whether to carry on with our little tradition. Bummer.[/QUOTE]
That's silly. Just ask the bartender for a rum & coke glass and make your own in your room. It's not illegal to walk around with a drink. They just don't want you to walk around with little mini bottles of alcohol or a 40 ouncer like a lush.
Best of luck to you as well!
I am on the same cruise! 1/26/13?
I guess it's a little more than two weeks for me. I'm on the 2/1/13 sailing.
I am new to cruising and anytime we were at Disney World I did not book for future trips. I see that you can book for a future cruise while onboard at a reduced rate. A few questions:
1. How far out can you typically book?
2. We are going in April '13, could we book for December '14 then change the date to anytime and vise versa if we booked for April '14 can we make it Dec '14 at a later date?
3. I take it from what I have read that this does not exclude you from using a travel agent?
4. Can I book for 2 staterooms initially? We have 2 this time. What if I decide we only need one at a later date? If i book for one can we change to 2 with the same incentives at a later date?
5. Do you book for a specific cruise? i.e.: Alaska, Bahamas etc, Can this be changed to something else or do you have to go to the destination you first chose?
Sorry if this seems like simple questions but I am thinking if we really like it taking another cruise may be in the future. Thanks for any help.
By the way I just got done reading ALL 83 pages! Took a few days but was well worth it. Thanks to everyone that has posted, the tips are great and I can say I feel a little more prepared now.
Wow. Thanks to everyone who posted in this thread ... I read through the whole thing! Great tips
Consider making this a new thread you will probably get more complete responses as these are big questions. Plus it will keep the info on the boards more organized.
What is Cove Cafe. :0) never cruised DCL before
Cove Cafe is DCL Coffee Shop - it's like Starbuck's
Oops, lol! Well you are sailing the day we return to port...like ships passing, lol.
Have a great cruise!
On the Wonder DS and DH love to fill their plate with wings and hot dogs from Diversions and bring it back to the stateroom.
Separate names with a comma.