Cruise Newbie Question about Concierge Level

Can anyone tell me more about the ? plunge pool , foot pool (or similar) coming to the concierge sun deck on the Dream?

Can anyone tell me more about the ? plunge pool , foot pool (or similar) coming to the concierge sun deck on the Dream?

It's not going to be in the Concierge sun deck. It will be Satellite Falls. Deck 13, under the center radome, in front of the Concierge sun deck.

In the following video you can see the glass that separates the Concierge sun deck from the rest of the area at :40.

Reactions: RDP

I guess I'm one of the few who actually enjoyed the concierge sun deck. It was always empty and was a nice change from the chaos on deck 11.

Anywhere on deck 13 is a nice change from the chaos *anywhere* on the boat. It's a place that most people don't even realize exists.

How is the concierge sun deck at night, too windy?

Every night is different, and the sun deck closes at a certain time at night if I remember correctly. I don't remember when, though. I've had a few libations since then.

The Dream's Concierge sundeck. There's not much difference in the Fantasy's.

Question about the Dream's Concierge lounge - on embarkation day, are drinks served before "happy hour" or just during those 1 hour periods before each dining?

Thanks

Also, if anyone knows what champagne is offered in the CL, please let me know.

Thanks

Question about the Dream's Concierge lounge - on embarkation day, are drinks served before "happy hour" or just during those 1 hour periods before each dining?

Thanks

Drinks are served during embarkation. I tend to grab three fingers of Glenfiddich as soon as I set foot into the lounge.

A big lithograph at the end of the cruise. We have two. They are still in the cardboard sleeves. Obviously this isn't a huge benefit for my family.

See, this is the one thing that we missed on our last cruise - we have a little collection framed in our kids' hallway and we are always eager for more! It was a very nice surprise to get a smaller one on our Norway cruise, since we weren't concierge that trip.

Thanks
On the embarkation meet then for the hour before dinner.

how about the 1 BR stateroom on the Dream - it has a small fridge, correct? is it stocked? is bottled water available at the Concierge Lounge at all times? anybody know what champagne they serve at the lounge?

Thanks

All rooms on the Dream have a fridge. You can get bottled water in the lounge whenever it is open. I don't remember what champagne, but DCL uses a lot of Taittinger champagnes. The Fairy Tale champagne is actually relabeled Iron Horse Wedding Cuvee.

how about the 1 BR stateroom on the Dream - it has a small fridge, correct? is it stocked? is bottled water available at the Concierge Lounge at all times? anybody know what champagne they serve at the lounge?

Thanks

All the concierge fridges are stocked. Ours had soda and bottles of water. I probably ended up going through more bottles of Evian than anything. They were always available when the concierge lounge was open. As for champagne, it definitely won't be Dom Perignon or Veuve Clicquot. Most likely it was the same Processco they used for mimosas on the ship.

Aside from the regular "happy hour" times pre-dinner each night, there were also a few concierge gatherings on the sundeck which was nice - you get little invitations every couple days.

Aside from the regular "happy hour" times pre-dinner each night, there were also a few concierge gatherings on the sundeck which was nice - you get little invitations every couple days.

Yes character meet or concierge meet/ party. Depends on the length of the cruise with more on longer cruises.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter