Cruise Meet - FANTASY 8/1/15 - Let the planning begin!

Hello, All! My DD(16) and I are super excited to finally be back on another Disney ship. This will be our third Disney cruise and first time on the Fantasy.

Well... I am nervously about to volunteer to organize the FE Exchange. :scared: I have a friend who organized the last two I was a part of, and I think we can make it fun and not stressful. If you plan on participating, please send me a PM. I don't want to inadvertently miss someone who posts on this thread.

If everyone is okay with me organizing things, here is some information for you:

FISH EXTENDER EXCHANGE
We will keep it fun and simple. There won't be a theme or assigned delivery days to deal with. It will be up to you whether you want to do one gift per cabin or individual gifts for everyone in each cabin. The closer the date of the cruise, the more participants we'll begin to see. The number can grow pretty quickly. So, I would like to know upfront how many cabins you are comfortable exchanging with so I can coordinate the groups accordingly. I'd like to know your comfort level ahead of time. It will make setting up the exchange groups much easier, and you will have a more positive experience.

To give everyone time to prepare, the deadline to join the FE Exchange will be SATURDAY, JULY 4, 2015. By Monday, July 6, I will send Private Messages to all participants with all the details of your FE group. This will give everyone a month before the cruise to prepare.

To join the FE Exchange, please send me a "Private Message" with the following information:
*Cabin Number
*Names of everyone in your cabin
*Ages of children
*Any allergy considerations
*The size of the FE group you want to be in: No more than 20, No more than 40, No more than 60, or Sky's the Limit

If you are new to the DIS Boards:
(FYI: You will need to make ten posts before you can send a Private Message)
*Easiest way to send a “Private Message”:
-Click the recipient's name (in blue font) in the little box on the left side of one of their posts
-Click on “Start a Conversation” (in white font)
-Enter a “Conversation Title”
-Under the row of icons, type your message
-Click “Start a Conversation” under your message to send it
I'm having trouble sending you a pm, Ness2289. After I click on your name I don't see anything that says "start conversation" in white. It just gives your profile info.. Any suggestions?

Yay! We have eight "official" FE participants. Make sure to read my previous post to join the list. I've included it below! Once I have your information for my spreadsheet, you'll be "official!" Looking forward to hearing from you!

FE Exchange List
Ness2289
(DD16): Sky's the Limit
dclmaniacs (DH, DGD14, DGS11): Group of 20
Mcnettclan (DH, DS12, DD10): Group of 20 (Parents request gifts for kids only)
Mcnettclan (MIL, FIL): Group of 20
Take-the-cards (DH, DD17, DD14, DD11): Group of 20
Nicole H. (DH, DS6): Group of 20
Aprilp1980 (DH, DD9): Group of 20
Wendalli (DD19): Group of 20

FISH EXTENDER EXCHANGE
We will keep it fun and simple. There won't be a theme or assigned delivery days to deal with. It will be up to you whether you want to do one gift per cabin or individual gifts for everyone in each cabin. The closer the date of the cruise, the more participants we'll begin to see. The number can grow pretty quickly. So, I would like to know upfront how many cabins you are comfortable exchanging with so I can coordinate the groups accordingly. I'd like to know your comfort level ahead of time. It will make setting up the exchange groups much easier, and you will have a more positive experience.

To give everyone time to prepare, the deadline to join the FE Exchange will be SATURDAY, JULY 4, 2015. By Monday, July 6, I will send Private Messages to all participants with all the details of your FE group. This will give everyone a month before the cruise to prepare.

To join the FE Exchange, please send me a "Private Message" with the following information:
*Cabin Number
*Ages of children
*The size of the FE group you want to be in: No more than 20, No more than 40, No more than 60, or Sky's the Limit

-Click the recipient's name (in blue font) in the little box on the left side of one of their posts

Hi everyone! I'm excited to find this group. This is our first Disney cruise and my kids' first time cruising at all. We are a group of 6 - me, DH, DS 12, DD 10, DD 7 & DD 4. We are interested in participating in the FE exchange but I will send an official email once I'm at 10 posts. We are originally from the US but now live in Saudi Arabia.

Hi everyone! I'm excited to find this group. This is our first Disney cruise and my kids' first time cruising at all. We are a group of 6 - me, DH, DS 12, DD 10, DD 7 & DD 4. We are interested in participating in the FE exchange but I will send an official email once I'm at 10 posts. We are originally from the US but now live in Saudi Arabia.

Welcome aboard! I have a DS 12 & DD 10 also! Fun times just a few months away!!!

I have 12 posts and I still can't send a personal message to give my info for the FE. Any suggestions?

I found sending the message was not as easy as it seemed as well the first time!
I just told my 6year old son that your son is 7 and he got really excited! :). Welcome to the group.

Hello, all!!! My family and I are so excited to be cruising again this summer! this will be our fourth disney cruise, and first time on the Fantasy. My DD(12), DH, and myself really enjoy participating in FE and can't wait to be a part of it again! :earboy2:

Last edited:
Odd, I thought I had posted this last night. At any rate...

We are joining you on the Fantasy on the 8/1 sailing. We are first time cruisers. I am especially looking to connect with anyone else with a 14 year old boy in their group. DS13 (will be 14 in January) is unconvinced that he will have fun. Would love to be able to prep him with info on others who are sailing with us. who

In our group is me, DH, DD18 and DS14.

Daneenm, I have a DS12 & DD12 who will be cruising. Sure they would love to hook up! :)
~Dennise

We are cruise newbies! I have been wanting to sail Disney Cruise for 10 years! FINALLY making the plunge LOL

DH & I will be traveling with our 3 kiddos...(age at time of cruise) DD4, DS12, DD12

Definitely want to do FE! I've gotta make 10 posts so I can PM the host...so working on that LOL

CAN'T WAIT!!!
~Dennise

Hello, All! My DD(16) and I are super excited to finally be back on another Disney ship. This will be our third Disney cruise and first time on the Fantasy.

Well... I am nervously about to volunteer to organize the FE Exchange. :scared: I have a friend who organized the last two I was a part of, and I think we can make it fun and not stressful. If you plan on participating, please send me a PM. I don't want to inadvertently miss someone who posts on this thread.

If everyone is okay with me organizing things, here is some information for you:

FISH EXTENDER EXCHANGE

*Cabin Number
*Ages of children

Definitely want in on the FE! I will PM u as soon as I can get to 10 posts so I can PM you! THANK YOU FOR HOSTING!!!!
~Dennise

I got my 10 messages by searching for a test forum. There are ones, if you search, that are literally meant so you can comment consecutive messages so you can get up to 10.

Thanks for the advice...I;m working on my 10 posts too :)
~Dennise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter