***Cruise magnets and graphics links part 3!!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly can do, can you double check the dates though, as what you have there is 6 days, so possibly a 5 day cruise? Confirm for me the ship too, and I'll whip it straight up!

Glad you caught that!!! I'm such a DINGY!! :confused: :lmao:

We will be AKV from the 23-28th and the cruise is the 28th-31!!! Thanks for catching that!! :rotfl:

For Bonoah. If you wanted the ipod in there, just let me know!

Bonoah.jpg
[/IMG]

This is great! Could you make one for me with the names Jim & Elizabeth. Instead of dates could you put Disney Magic in the top right corner. We can use it on either ship this way...Oh Could you also change out the corona for the same drink minnie has?

Thanks soooo much!!!:worship:

My Sunday project. Not sure if it will work very well as a magnet, but wanted to share.
book2.jpg

Wow! That is your Sunday project. So what do you do the rest of the week? :lmao:

Jordak, truly awesome! When you have a chance, no rush, would you PLEEEEASE do one for us? This is one of my favorites along with your newspaper. I have Photoshop Impact, still learning how to use it but would not know how to even begin to create this design much less edit it. Love the Mont Blanc.

It's funny we also have a Castaway Cay to do list. Our top 3 are: while snorkeling find sunken treasure (Did I word that right? our DD3 thinks she is going to find Nemo), lots and lots of ice cream (just like you have it. Who doesn't love all you can eat ice cream!) and build a huge sand castle. I am making flags for our castle now. Of course my list includes a ... I think they are called castaway coolers. Basically any high octane, fruity drink with an umbrella in it while relaxing in a hammock! :yay: The picture I can't wait to take it of our girls (ages 3 and 4) standing next to this sand castle with ice cream running down their face and arms!
We are sailing on the Magic, Oct 23-30, 2010. Our first cruise. For the tag: Peter, Sandy, Bianca, Sophia. Did I include all the info?
Thanks again! This is going not only on our cabin door but also in our photo scrapbook!

Wow! That is your Sunday project. So what do you do the rest of the week? :lmao:

Jordak, truly awesome! When you have a chance, no rush, would you PLEEEEASE do one for us? This is one of my favorites along with your newspaper. I have Photoshop Impact, still learning how to use it but would not know how to even begin to create this design much less edit it. Love the Mont Blanc.

It's funny we also have a Castaway Cay to do list. Our top 3 are: while snorkeling find sunken treasure (Did I word that right? our DD3 thinks she is going to find Nemo), lots and lots of ice cream (just like you have it. Who doesn't love all you can eat ice cream!) and build a huge sand castle. I am making flags for our castle now. Of course my list includes a ... I think they are called castaway coolers. Basically any high octane, fruity drink with an umbrella in it while relaxing in a hammock! :yay: The picture I can't wait to take it of our girls (ages 3 and 4) standing next to this sand castle with ice cream running down their face and arms!
We are sailing on the Magic, Oct 23-30, 2010. Our first cruise. For the tag: Peter, Sandy, Bianca, Sophia. Did I include all the info?
Thanks again! This is going not only on our cabin door but also in our photo scrapbook!

Awesome plans. I love the idea of the sand castle and you making the flags. Very cool idea. Since you want to put this in your scrapbook, after the trip send me that picture and i can replace the beach picture I have with one of yours. That would look awesome.

I have a football game to goto tonight, so might be late before i get this done for you.

Thank you Jordak, inserting the picture is a great idea! Please no rush!! Have fun at the game. :cheer2:

For mommy2paris

Sorry i didn't give you time to reply. I need to go out for tonight and I am hoping this is right. If not i can easily fix so let me know. Made up a a few mom&dad plates for you to choose from.

My Sunday project. Not sure if it will work very well as a magnet, but wanted to share.
book2.jpg

Could I please get one of these? It is just fantastic!!! Wow.

Could you put "our first cruise" and "The MacLaury Family" for the Wonder, October 18-22, 2009? (Yes, it's just around the corner!!)

Thanks so much!

I love love love love your sunday project :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
It is downright amazing. :goodvibes:

Could I please get it with the same as the original but with
- December 3-6
- The Belmer Clan

And in the top corner I can see a Happy Birthday tag....
If this is too hard to remove then leave it as is (it is really cute) but if it can be changed then if it could be Christmas Expedition or something :yay:

Your designs are simply amazing. I don't know how on earth you did this :worship:

Thankyou!!!!!!

Here's my attempt at adding a sandcastle to this photo.

ShipandBeachMulan.jpg
[/IMG]

tjbaggott...I love the sandcastle. :thumbsup2 Thanks for all your help with this pic.

Jordak...Your "Sunday Project" is awesome. :cool1:

I can't believe it's already time to think about Christmas. Time is just moving too quickly. Milliepie...the starry bridge from the castle to the ship was terrific. What a beautiful graphic.

Hey guys...These magnets are just awesome. Been looking through, and was wondering if there were any birthday ones? We are cruising on the Feb 20, 2010 7 day Magic and were looking for an idea to do a magnet for the kiddo's birthdays. Will be our DD's 14th, and DS's 10th. (works out wonders that their birthdays are only a day apart :) )

You guys are amazing!! I'd love to request a few things if you all have the time?:flower3:

Coud I get a few Florida license plates?

Xavier- Cars or Toy Story
Trinity- Hannah Montana or Belle
Dessia- Sleeping Beauty

And Jordak, LOVE your project! Could I get one? If so here is the info:

Our Disney Cruise
Bahamas & Cast Away Cay
Disney Wonder
Oct 25, 2009
Almeda-Lutes Family (on the tag)
I like your original to do list:thumbsup2!

Thanks!!

Hey guys...These magnets are just awesome. Been looking through, and was wondering if there were any birthday ones? We are cruising on the Feb 20, 2010 7 day Magic and were looking for an idea to do a magnet for the kiddo's birthdays. Will be our DD's 14th, and DS's 10th. (works out wonders that their birthdays are only a day apart :) )
What are their names?

Jordak:

If you have the time, I'd love two of the "journals".

Family name (for tag): Hansen
Cruise dates: November 25-29, 2009
Disney Wonder
Not our first Disney cruise
"Happy Thanksgiving" instead of "Happy B-day"

Family name (for tag): Cox
Disney Wonder
First Cruise
"Happy Thanksgiving"

Thanks so much! Ashley

Jordak:

If you have the time, I'd love two of the "journals".

Family name (for tag): Hansen
Disney Wonder
Not our first Disney cruise
"Happy Thanksgiving" instead of "Happy B-day"

Family name (for tag): Cox
Disney Wonder
First Cruise
"Happy Thanksgiving"

Thanks so much! Ashley
You want it to say "Not our first Disney cruise"?

Could I please get one of these? It is just fantastic!!! Wow.

Could you put "our first cruise" and "The MacLaury Family" for the Wonder, October 18-22, 2009? (Yes, it's just around the corner!!)

Thanks so much!
Here you go. Have a great trip!
TheMacLauryFamily.jpg

Hi there! I see this is your first post. :welcome: to DISboards!

We will also be celebrating my little ones bday on board. One of our 7 days on board will be have a bday door. Here are some ideas:

Dolly (jtanddolly) made some great hats for the statesroom number. She did a great party hat that she kindly personlized for me.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2184704

Millie (Milliepie), one of the amazing, talented DISigners on this board, also has her own thread on the Creative Forum did some fantastic DISigns. Check out her birthday folder in her photobucket. She probably has some in her 4shared files as well.

You can print these designs on magnetic paper which you can get from Wal-Mart or Staples. You can also laminate them and just add a piece of magnetic tape to the back.

Just to make things more festive, you can go to Home Depot and get some Disney paint chips, cut out the mickey head, laminate (at your local office supply center) and add magnetic tape. On the back of the mickey head you can scotch tape some curling ribbon. I have seen pictures of people adding the magnetic tape to party horns. Looks festive! Here are some pics of doors. I am sorry I didn't record who originally posted these.
doorribbon.jpg
[/IMG]
hdpaintchipswithribbon.jpg

Party horns:
partyhorns.jpg
[/IMG]

I love love love love your sunday project :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
It is downright amazing. :goodvibes:

Could I please get it with the same as the original but with
- December 3-6
- The Belmer Clan

And in the top corner I can see a Happy Birthday tag....
If this is too hard to remove then leave it as is (it is really cute) but if it can be changed then if it could be Christmas Expedition or something :yay:

Your designs are simply amazing. I don't know how on earth you did this :worship:

Thankyou!!!!!!
That birthday scribble was just filler because i thought it needed something. No big deal removing it. Glad you like it. I am shocked by the amount of requests for it.
ChristmasExpedition.jpg

You guys are amazing!! I'd love to request a few things if you all have the time?:flower3:

Coud I get a few Florida license plates?

Xavier- Cars or Toy Story
Trinity- Hannah Montana or Belle
Dessia- Sleeping Beauty

And Jordak, LOVE your project! Could I get one? If so here is the info:

Our Disney Cruise
Bahamas & Cast Away Cay
Disney Wonder
Oct 25, 2009
Almeda-Lutes Family (on the tag)
I like your original to do list:thumbsup2!

Thanks!!
Here you go. Hopefully i am getting these all right.

Almeda-LutesFamily.jpg

Dessia.jpg

Trinity.jpg

Xavier.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!