***Cruise magnets and graphics links part 3!!!***

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by tjbaggott, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bevtoy

bevtoy bevs_toy

Jordak that is very cool.....

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bevtoy

bevtoy bevs_toy

Could I get this with "Jeff and Bev" December 12-19 2009? We will be on the MAGIC
    We are getting so excited about this Christmas cruise! Thanks!

4. tjbaggott

tjbaggott DIS Veteran

For Lovegrumpy and Bevtoy

[​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

5. bevtoy

bevtoy bevs_toy

Thank you so much my husband will love this surprise!

6. tjbaggott

tjbaggott DIS Veteran

Let me know if you would like the drinks changed. If either of you have a favourite, I can put those in.

7. bevtoy

bevtoy bevs_toy

Hubby loves pepsi/coke but if not them its perfect like it is! I am a big old coffee drinker

8. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

I've been getting a lot of requests for Christmas. Here are a couple of things I came up with for them and thought I'd share here too. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. bevtoy

bevtoy bevs_toy

10. bevtoy

bevtoy bevs_toy

The Christmas ones are loading now it will take 5 to 10 minutes for them to load there are quite a few.

As always Milliepie those look good!

11. mommy2paris

mommy2paris DIS Veteran

Thank you so so much for the pic!! I even have my dh getting into this! My girls are going to love the pic, we will give it to them as a "letter" with part of their christmas gifts.

I hate to ask... but I love the license plates as well... Neat way to let everyone know where we are from!

Could I request three of those please?

Snowwhite - Paris (maryland)
    Tinkerbell - London (maryland)
    Cars or maybe mickey / gang??? something that would work for 2 people (i love them all!!)- Dad & Mom (maryland)

This is so much fun!!

And I promise this is the last one, lol...

The family together on the beach playing, but have two minnie's instead of a mickey minnie? The Somers Family???

Thanks again times a million!! One day I will have to learn how to do this!!

12. lovegrumpy

lovegrumpy DIS Veteran

13. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

Thanks so much Bev for the great Christmas graphics! There are many who will surely be able to use them! :santa:

14. bevtoy

bevtoy bevs_toy

As I type this its only loaded 38% of the graphics so there will be quite a few more soon.......there is a special Christmas graphic in tehre thats not Disney its for the armed forces but it is so cool if you care for military personnel and I am so thankful to them for their sacrifices.
    You are welcome I better update my Halloween ones too.

15. disneymomoffour

disneymomoffour Mouseketeer

Love these!

16. kindra657

kindra657 Dedicated to a Mouse

wow! could you please personalize this for us! The Wallace Family January 23-28, 2010??? :worship:

17. tjbaggott

tjbaggott DIS Veteran

Certainly can do, can you double check the dates though, as what you have there is 6 days, so possibly a 5 day cruise? Confirm for me the ship too, and I'll whip it straight up!

18. jordak

jordak DIS Veteran

Sure not a problem. Two questions. Are you talking about the one with a small minnie and mickey playing with a beach ball and the month on the plates, want that December? Thanks

19. jordak

jordak DIS Veteran

I am just bad at explaining it i think. It is a lot easier for me to show somebody than tell them. Here is your request and i think i got it all. I am with you on the Alcohol by the way. I plan on taking my own. Going to WDW after cruise so can't afford to go crazy with the spending right away.
    [​IMG]

20. jordak

jordak DIS Veteran

Those are awesome!

21. lmhall2000

lmhall2000 May the road rise to meet you....May God hold you

AWESOME!!! It is soooo cool!! The kids are amazed at what you create compared to what their mom takes 5 hours to master! :) And no, it's not your explanations it's that my ambitions exceed my skill/tool mastery....I had literally never been on a 'hike' in my life, my first hike was Long's Peak in CO (14k+ feet) in a brand new pair of never before worn hiking boots..I took up Photoshopping...took me 3 weeks to figure out what a 'layer' was...been at it now for 3 months and just now know what 'noise' means..thanks to you! :) I sew and still can't tell you what a selvage is..but it's on every freaking pattern I see! :) I don't know how I make it through this life to be honest, thankful there are more capable souls out there than myself! :)

Thanks!
    Tara

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.