***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by milliepie, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrusingFamily4

CrusingFamily4 Mouseketeer

Millipie... Sorry to hear about the car accident. You are busy! Wow. I thought I was busy as a twin mom. :s Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Thank you again for assisting me with the graphics.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Cathy718

Cathy718 Powered by Pixie Dust!

I also bought a laminator at BJ's Wholesale for $19.99. The pouches there were very reasonable (under $10.00) for 50 letter size pouches and it works really well. I heard that Costco has the same one.

4. FreemanFamily2001

FreemanFamily2001 Earning My Ears

Thanks guys! I had seen them (laminating machines) at Target, I just wasn't sure what was going to be my best deal price wise!! :confused3
    I will laminate for sure and I have a bunch of magnet stuff here so I'll use those and follow your tips!! :idea:
    I especially love the tip to write "Stolen from Room..." before I laminate! :laughing:

5. Pappert

Pappert Mouseketeer

Hi! I have a question. How can you make a t-shirt out of these designs? I wanted to make a t-shirt with the Disney Fantasy Ship and the dates. Has anyone ever made a t-shirt out of these designs and how did you do it? Thanks!!:goodvibes

6. KBT35

KBT35 Mouseketeer

You just print the image to iron on transferrable paper! :thumbsup2

7. MTmomma

MTmomma DIS Veteran

I used Iron on transfers for a test t-shirt, but aparently my printer sucks, because the black ink just turned muddy when the shirt was washed. I have used the rest of the transfer paper to make the name badges on our FE, and other items like that, but nothing that is going to be washed. Not really sure if it IS my printer or not, because others have great luck with Amys transfers.

8. dolphingirl47

dolphingirl47 In Search of the Tag Fairy

I have had a bunch of t shirts done with designs from here through Vista Print.

Corinna

9. GOOFY D

GOOFY D DIS Veteran

Hi I would love to get some designs made for magnets. We will be on the Fantasy in june could you please make...

Disney Fantasy porthole Plates

Kanga & Roo-Maryann
    Jedi Mickey-Colin
    Goofy-Steve
    Minnie-Julie
    Doug-Courtney

Auburn Tigers ears(in post #10)-Courtney

New Orleans Saints ears-Who Dat

Fantasy boat scene of some sort-Dorazio Family 7th disney cruise
    (same) - Maryann 3rd disney cruise

10. dthogue

dthogue <font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=

Milliepie,

I was looking at your files and would like to make the following requests:

Disney Cruise Line - Journal Pages:

- Can you do one for the Port of Miami like the Port of Los Angeles one?

- Could I get the "atseadayblankjournalpage.jpg" with all lines (no wording in the body)

- a page for the port of Caratagena

- a page for the port of Panama Canal

Thanks so much - your journal pages are wonderful!

11. Holly J

Holly J Earning My Ears

Hi Milliepie,

I'm so sorry to hear about your accident. I hope they get your car fixed and back to you quickly!

When you have time could I have please the following made? I am in no rush as you can see by my cruise dates.

Our First Disney Cruise - October 2012 - The Johnson Family with Finding Nemo characters in background

Princess Jenna's Magic Cruise - with all the princesses or as many as possible

Pic of Magic that saysDisney Magic - October 6 - 13, 2012 - Caribbean Cruise - Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel

Minnie head with Minnie on side and the name Jenna on it.

Mickey head with Goofy on side and the name Buddy on it

Minnie head with Daisy on side and the name Holly on it

3 Beach chairs on a beach with ship in background. Names on chairs - Jenna, Buddy, and Holly

Gang of 5 head in a port hole with The Johnson's at the top

Arial - Under the sea. Under the sea. Darling it's better down where it's wetter. Take it from me. The Magic - October 2012

Thank you so much!!!!:flower3:

12. tiggerb

tiggerb Mouseketeer

Milliepie ~

Bummer about the car accident, but happy to hear no serious injuries. I will have requests in the future (just not ready yet). You did a great job for me back in '09 and I appreciate all the time you take in doing things for soooo many of us!

Wishing for a speedy recovery!

13. Blueyes87

Blueyes87 Mouseketeer

I know the other requests are for Milliepie but the auburn tigers is mine and I didn't have a saints one but I made this one for you if you like it. If you like the look of the other sports heads then just let me know and I'll make a saints one like that

[​IMG] [​IMG]

14. TeenaS

TeenaS DIS Veteran

My request earlier was for anybody that could make one. I appreciate all of your talent. I wish I could do this stuff!!! I'd have to mortgage my house to pay for all the magnetic stuff and laminating though!!!

I really appeciate everyone's help with my daughter's wedding signs for the guests' doors.

15. GOOFY D

GOOFY D DIS Veteran

Thank you so much for making those for me. My daughter goes to Auburn and she is going to love it. And the Saints ears look great. Thanks again.

16. GOOFY D

GOOFY D DIS Veteran

see post 154 Thanks

17. scooffer

scooffer Mouseketeer

School is getting busy. Leaves me less time to get on here. Yes, crazy, but definitely worth it. I would love to see pics! Let me know if you need any changes. :goodvibes

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [/QUOTE]

THESE ARE PERFECT!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH ( I know I am screaming, but I am so excited!!!)):banana::banana::worship:

18. JBeanBunny

JBeanBunny royal purple pigment

I have a tall order for any DIS-igner(s) willing to take the task!

I'm marrying my DF on the Dream in September :woohoo: and I need a wedding logo that I can iron-on transfer onto my guests favor bags, that can also double as a door magnet for everyone's rooms! I've got about 50 guests coming, and being able to tie the door magnet with the favor bags would be a fantastic touch! My DM is coming at the end of this month to help me with crafting, and I'd like to get started by then.

:surfweb: Here are the details-
    I'd like to to say something like: Jillian & Michael's Wedding Cruise
    We're sailing the Disney Dream
    09/13/12-09/16/12 are the sail dates...

I would like something that's a bit more "Adult" since we only have 2 children attending. I don't particularly want any characters, but if Mickey and Minnie can be done in a classy way, I'd be willing to consider it. I'm open to a few different ideas. (Milliepie made my family very nice life preserver magnets before with a beautiful cruiseliner graphic in the middle, sailing into the sunset.) Consider the theming of the Dream, it's very art-deco, classic, old timey yet timeless... I like the typical DCL coloring of Red, Blue, Black, White, and Gold. My favor bags are royal blue, so the iron on transfer will be put onto white fabric and sewn to the blue bags, so keep that in mind when choosing colors :)

I would love to have two or three options to choose from, and if more than one DIS-igner want to tackle this task, I would be forever grateful! :worship: Thanks so much!

19. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

A pleasure. :goodvibes

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'll be back to post the rest soon. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Disney mam

Disney mam Mouseketeer

Hi Milliepie,

I know you are busy and so I was wondering if it would be okay for me to put my kids names on a couple of your Mickey heads. I can do it myself, but wanted to ask if you were okay with me using your stuff first.

Also, I wanted to do a joint image for DH & myself.

Thanks

Rhian

21. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

Absolutely. Thanks for asking! :goodvibes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.