***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
:worship:Hi! I just found your thread. Are you still doing names with Disney Characters in them? If so, can I request a few? Just 4.

Just in case you're okay with...

Diane - With Sleeping Beauty pics *three fairies, the queen, the prince, the dragon...Sleeping Beauty. Etc*

Lesley - Ariel pics....or even pics from Once Upon a Time *the new show on ABC, that would be AWESOME*

Lexxie - Mulan characters

Jackson - Monster's Inc. Characters....

:worship:

If you're to busy I totally understand.

just curious milliepie, what page are you on? ;)

Thanks! :flower3:

I'm on page 69, but I've been flling email, pm and requests on here that are needed soon, so it's been moving slow. What post are you? Do you need your soon too? Let me know. :)

Hi Milliepie,
Thank you so much! Your work is amazing, and I know my family will be thrilled with these! I'm wondering if you could just switch the locations of Garrett's and Sabrina's name on the beach chairs and put Sabrina on Goofy and Garrett on Donald?

Thank you! :flower3::flower3:

No problem. :)

Hi Millie!

Between being technologically slow and non-crafty I am quite intimidated by making these magnets! This will only be our second cruise and I thought it would be a great Christmas present to my parents and Sister & her family if I could make up some magnets for our January 2013 cruise.

Would you be able to make designs for me to print? It is obvious you have lots of requests so if you don't have time I completely understand!! But if it is possible here is what I had in mind.

I thought of doing all porthole design with the character & name. Here are the names with characters.

Lady & Tramp: Dave & Teri
Mickey: Jamie
Minnie: Angi
Goofy: AJ
Tigger: Justin
Cinderella: Addy
Donald: Joe
Daisy: Kyla
Buzz lightyear: Kyan
Tinkerbell: Leah

Thank you for sharing your talent with so many!!:lovestruc

I'm on page 69, but I've been flling email, pm and requests on here that are needed soon, so it's been moving slow. What post are you? Do you need your soon too? Let me know. :)
page 74, post 1104, but not in a hurry. Leaving in a month. ;) Thanks!

Hi Milliepie:

Your magnets are great. I was wondering if you did anything with the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland?

Thanks
Mary
PixiePirate21

Hello Millipie
I love love love your designs, and was hoping perhaps you might be able to do a few for us for our upcoming cruise? If time doesn't allow I understand. We'll be taking the August 18-25 2012 Western Caribbean Fantasy cruise.

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/Disney Cruise/Deck Chairs/3beachchairmmd.jpg
Can you change the drink next to the red chair to a camera? You can move the drink next to the purple chair. And can you add in "Disney Fantasy" on the clouds and write Frank (on red chair), Sofia (on pink) and Ana (on purple) chairs?

You're the bestest!!
woman.gif

Hi Milliepie!

I adored the designs you created for the Alaskan cruises. I just booked the cruise to Hawaii in October and looked on your 4 shared files to see if you had any Hawaiian designs. I see a file for Hawaii but none of the files are loading. Am I doing something wrong??

I don't need any personalization (I am using the portholes you created for us in May) is there any way you can post the standard Hawaii designs you created here so i will be able to find them??

Sorry for the inconvenience...and thanks!!!!!

Hi Milliepie,

I am so excited to have found this thread. I love your work! We are going on our very first cruise in September on the Disney Magic and I want to get some magnets for our doors.

Could you please make these designs for me:

Mickey Heads
The cruise ship popping out with the dark water background with "The Weiss Family" on one ear and "Disney Magic 2012" on the other ear
The map of the itinerary out of Galveston with "The Weiss Family" on one ear and "Sept 29-Oct 6 2012" on the other ear

The Peter Pan/Wendy/Tinkerbell "It's my first Disney Cruise" - On this one is it possible to change the "my" to "our" and add "Western Caribbean 2012"

Personalized Portholes
Mickey - John
Minnie - Mary
Goofy - Corey
Tinkerbell - Amy
Chip and Dale - Nick
Donald - Zack
Buzz - Michael
Nemo - Luke

Thank you so much!!!

Okay, I don't mean to be greedy but can I ask for one other TINY thing?

A porthole picture with Lilo and Stitch in it with it saying:

Hawaii 2012

Is there a way I can pay you for the 5 pictures I've requested? I mean you do such amazing work and I don't want to take advantage of you! You have major Karma points btw! :-D :yay:

Hi there Milliepie! I tried to send you a PM and I got a message saying your box was full so I couldn't. Is there another way I can reach you? I have a question for you, not a request (my requests are already on here :lmao:).

Thanks!

Sari

Hi Milliepie

Can you do the below to read Disney Magic 2012 with 5 beach chairs Poppie, Nannie, Mom, Dylan, Emma? Also do you have any idea the link for the small plain colored mickey heads so I can scatter them all over the door. We leave next Friday 7/20 so if that is too short of a notice, I totally understand. I am one last minute momma!

th_JonSaraClaireSophiebeachchairs.jpg

Thank you so much for your time.

Is there a way I can pay you for the 5 pictures I've requested? I mean you do such amazing work and I don't want to take advantage of you! You have major Karma points btw! :-D :yay:

All disigning is out the goodness of the disigners hearts, no payment is expected as indicated in the first post of this thread and in the DISboard guidelines.

All disigning is out the goodness of the disigners hearts, no payment is expected as indicated in the first post of this thread and in the DISboard guidelines.

Okay. :) Well it is super nice of them! And you guys! If I could do those awesome things, I too would do it just for the fun of it! :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter