***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your work is beautiful!!!

We are cruising June 9th on the Fantasy. If you have time, I would love to have 4 beach chairs - Ed, Shan, Alex, Ashlyn - with Fantasy 2012 on the life preserver.

Thanks so much!
Shan :goodvibes

Thank you for your help Jill!

No buying or selling here - last time someone maybe Millie made me chipmunk candy wrappers for my FE gifts - they were awesome! i will make a reques to Millie. thanks again!

Hello to all you creative folks, Can one of you make me a teacup from B&B - my dd is being a Teacup in her school play and I would love to get a magnet for our cabin door with the teacup to say our #1 teacup!

Thanks so much!!!

Hi Millipie,

My husband and I just finalized our plans to go on the 2 night NY Cruise to Nowhere in June. This is the cruise that sails out by the Statue of Liberty and then just sails around for two nights out in the Atlantic.

If you have time, I was wondering if you would mind working your magic to combine two of your designs into one? If so, I will share it with the 30+ families on our meet thread who could also use it (I'll remind them it is for personal use only, not for profit!). I was hoping you could take one of your plain life preserver images (preserver.png in your 4shared) and then put one of your NY Statue of liberty mickey heads into the middle of it. The image I really like is the NYCmh.jpg one in your 4shared. It is the one of statue of liberty crown on the mickey ear with the skyline of NYC in it. If it would fit, the blank middle bottom section of that life preserver could say "Cruise to Nowhere" and then a second line centered underneath with the cruise dates: June 15-17, 2012

Thank you Millipie!!!

Beth

Greetings MilliePie,

I can't remember if I had asked you this previously or not so if I did, I apologize in advance.

I have been all over the Disboard threads looking for a shirt design.
I am looking for a cool pirate shirt design for our May 3rd Crusie on the Dream.
I know you do outstanding work on all that I have seen and I wasn't sure if you did shirt designs.

Thanks,

Wolfepack

pirate:

Greetings MilliePie,

I can't remember if I had asked you this previously or not so if I did, I apologize in advance.

I have been all over the Disboard threads looking for a shirt design.
I am looking for a cool pirate shirt design for our May 3rd Crusie on the Dream.
I know you do outstanding work on all that I have seen and I wasn't sure if you did shirt designs.

Thanks,

Wolfepack

pirate:

Have you looked thru milliepie's 2 files she has linked in her signature? You could start there and see what designs she already has and if one would work for what you want to do with it.

Have you looked thru milliepie's 2 files she has linked in her signature? You could start there and see what designs she already has and if one would work for what you want to do with it.

Thanks JillJill...

I will look over there and see what I can find.

pirate:

Hi Ladies, we are leaving for our roadtrip tomorrow afternoon and I won't have access to my printer and magnetic paper so you can disregard my request from over the weekend. For our next trip...I will make my request at least a month before!! Thanks..you ladies do such nice work!!!

:)

I just LOVE all your DISigns! I'm hoping I can make a request but not sure how to do it. We have four cabins on the June Alaska 2012 cruise. I'd love a porthole of all the characters with Cruisin' Alaska 2012 on it if possible and also the license plate with captain/sailor? Mickey with the following names:
Ilene, Murt, Michelle, Kyle, Susan, Alan, Mandy and Steve. That would be great. If this is not the right way to request please let me know. Thanks!

Bump this request because...
I realized I didn't address this request to anyone specifically! It's for Milliepie! IF you could provide a blank for the license plates I think I could do those but not the portholes. Also a porthole of the Mickey/Minnie overlooking setting sun with the words Mandy :heart: Steve and another with Ilene :heart: Murt for Anniversary celebrations! Please and Thank you!

These Disney magnets are so cool, but we are going on Royal Carribean. I am new to posting, but was wondering if someone could tell me where I can find non-Disney theme items.

It's my daughters first cruise and I would love to surprise them with a decoration on the door. Also, my oldest is turning 10 when we are on the cruse - any ideas!!! Help!

I hope I am doing this right

I'm only reposting (bumping?) because it looks like I needed to ask a specific person? I'm asking for Milliepie to do these for me!
Thanks again in advance for all your hard work!! :love:

Hi you guys!
I'm super new but think I have it figured out and have a few magnets I would like done. (It's for our family and a family we're traveling with-a surprise for them).
I would appreciate anything you can do to help!! Thanks so much in advance!

I don't have specific links but hopefully by describing you guys can come up with something cute! I'm not picky!

Mickey head filled with princesses lined up and the name Madelyn on it.

Mickey head with Rupunzel and the name Lily on it.

Pirates of the Caribbean name fill for Ashton.

Phinneas & Ferb name fill for Blaze.

Star Wars (not Mickey Characters) name fill for Hunter.

Any kind of cool design (can be Mickey head) that has the Dream in it, May 6, 2012 and says The Freemans

Any kind of cool design that has the Dream in it, May 6, 2012 and says The Loar Family (they can be the same)

Thanks so much for ANY help you guys! You do such awesome work! :tinker::tinker:

Hi Milliepie,
I have been reading the boards for quite some time, and I've also been attempting the magnets. Key word- attempting. I love your work. If possible, could you please help! I was hoping for portholes that are posted above with the individual names, and then a final one as our family and the grandparents. If you could please do:

1. Mickie mouse with the name Gord
2. Minnie Mouse with the name Nicole
3. Cinderella with the name Brooklyn
4. Snow white with the name Paige.
5. A porthole family one with "McQueen family."
6. A Happy Birthday, Grandma. (We are completely open to design). The grandparents are traveling with us and grandma is celebrating a birthday on board!
7. Beach chairs with the name Paul and Yvonne
8. Beach chairs with the name Ian and Janis
9. A porthole family one with Goofy and Daisy Duck saying "The grandparents"

We are sailing on the Disney Fantasy (for Western) and the Disney Wonder for Alaska (July 16th, 2012). Thank you so much in advance. It is very much appreciated!

Hey Millie! Just discovered you were doing these again and would love to get a few from you but would need them in 3 weeks. Is that going to be possible? Thanks so much for all you do!!!

1. Disney Fantasy - April 28 -May 5, 2012 - Western
http://www.4shared.com/photo/YMgyMYZy/august_18_fantasy_western.html

2. Disney Fantasy 2012 - both pink chairs, Heather & Kaylee
http://www.4shared.com/photo/rFShasVm/Omari_Pam_Denise_Louise__beach.html

3. For this one I wanted a "Mommy & Daughter" one with Heather & Kaylee
http://www.4shared.com/photo/s7cwnlwR/savannah_leslee_bff_skulls2.html

4. April 28 - May 5, 2012
http://www.4shared.com/photo/OQdk9Wz8/file.html

5. April 28 - May 5, 2012 instead of Maiden Voyage can you put Mommy/Daughter cruise?
http://www.4shared.com/photo/pLUHfKhU/file.html

6. Heather & Kaylee (girly color boards?)
http://www.4shared.com/photo/jPGh2nZj/Jason_Tracey_surf_stitch.html

and finally...

7. Can you do this for the Fantasy 4/28 - 5/5 2012 for the Western Caribbean?
http://www.4shared.com/photo/1wIQQl0X/mediterranean_itinearary_mh_ma.html

Thanks again!!! :worship:

Here is a magnet for the Fantasy. This edition is for Inaugural voyages of the ship. There are two forms of the magnet

General Use (no names, etc) and ready for use:
FantasyInauguralMagnet.jpg

Capable of being tailored with names, dates, etc:
FantasyInauguraltemplate.jpg

If you want a personalized version, please give me some notice, and I will create it and PM you with a link when it is ready for pickup. Please provide me the names you want (the sample shows 2 - there can be more, if needed) and dates (if wanted)

Two notes:

1. We will not be responding to any requests for the next week or so - we are on the Fantasy's maiden voyage.
  2. This is our first attempt at providing personalized stuff. I will need a few weeks notice to provide the personalized version.

Your work is beautiful!!!

We are cruising June 9th on the Fantasy. If you have time, I would love to have 4 beach chairs - Ed, Shan, Alex, Ashlyn - with Fantasy 2012 on the life preserver.

Thanks so much!
Shan :goodvibes

Sorry! Did not realize I needed to ask a specific person. This is for Milliepie!

Thanks! :flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter