***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by milliepie, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaratogaShan

SaratogaShan DIS Veteran

Your work is beautiful!!!

We are cruising June 9th on the Fantasy. If you have time, I would love to have 4 beach chairs - Ed, Shan, Alex, Ashlyn - with Fantasy 2012 on the life preserver.

Thanks so much!
    Shan :goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Stacey6274

Stacey6274 Mouseketeer

Thank you for your help Jill!

No buying or selling here - last time someone maybe Millie made me chipmunk candy wrappers for my FE gifts - they were awesome! i will make a reques to Millie. thanks again!

4. Stacey6274

Stacey6274 Mouseketeer

Hello to all you creative folks, Can one of you make me a teacup from B&B - my dd is being a Teacup in her school play and I would love to get a magnet for our cabin door with the teacup to say our #1 teacup!

Thanks so much!!!

5. tinkerbelltwins

tinkerbelltwins DIS Veteran

Hi Millipie,

My husband and I just finalized our plans to go on the 2 night NY Cruise to Nowhere in June. This is the cruise that sails out by the Statue of Liberty and then just sails around for two nights out in the Atlantic.

If you have time, I was wondering if you would mind working your magic to combine two of your designs into one? If so, I will share it with the 30+ families on our meet thread who could also use it (I'll remind them it is for personal use only, not for profit!). I was hoping you could take one of your plain life preserver images (preserver.png in your 4shared) and then put one of your NY Statue of liberty mickey heads into the middle of it. The image I really like is the NYCmh.jpg one in your 4shared. It is the one of statue of liberty crown on the mickey ear with the skyline of NYC in it. If it would fit, the blank middle bottom section of that life preserver could say "Cruise to Nowhere" and then a second line centered underneath with the cruise dates: June 15-17, 2012

Thank you Millipie!!!

Beth

6. wolfepack

wolfepack Its time for WDW !

Greetings MilliePie,

I can't remember if I had asked you this previously or not so if I did, I apologize in advance.

I have been all over the Disboard threads looking for a shirt design.
    I am looking for a cool pirate shirt design for our May 3rd Crusie on the Dream.
    I know you do outstanding work on all that I have seen and I wasn't sure if you did shirt designs.

Thanks,

Wolfepack

pirate:

[​IMG]

7. jilljill

jilljill <font color=blue>Collects Disney men!<br><font col

Have you looked thru milliepie's 2 files she has linked in her signature? You could start there and see what designs she already has and if one would work for what you want to do with it.

8. wolfepack

wolfepack Its time for WDW !

Thanks JillJill...

I will look over there and see what I can find.

pirate:

9. ditty3199

ditty3199 Earning My Ears

Milliepie---
    THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!! I REALLY appreciate this!!! You have saved my life!!

10. milliepie

milliepie I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

Sorry took a bit longer than I hoped. Here they are. :goodvibes Hope you have a great trip!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. blkbarbie99

blkbarbie99 Earning My Ears

Hi Ladies, we are leaving for our roadtrip tomorrow afternoon and I won't have access to my printer and magnetic paper so you can disregard my request from over the weekend. For our next trip...I will make my request at least a month before!! Thanks..you ladies do such nice work!!!

:)

12. ditty3199

ditty3199 Earning My Ears

Thank you so much!!! You are a lifesaver!!!!!

13. IleneF

IleneF The brave may not live forever, but the cautious d

Bump this request because...
    I realized I didn't address this request to anyone specifically! It's for Milliepie! IF you could provide a blank for the license plates I think I could do those but not the portholes. Also a porthole of the Mickey/Minnie overlooking setting sun with the words Mandy :heart: Steve and another with Ilene :heart: Murt for Anniversary celebrations! Please and Thank you!

14. tink.belle13

tink.belle13 Disney Obsessive Compulsive

Thank you again Milliepie. They are awesome and can wait to use them :princess

15. mzwats

mzwats Earning My Ears

These Disney magnets are so cool, but we are going on Royal Carribean. I am new to posting, but was wondering if someone could tell me where I can find non-Disney theme items.

It's my daughters first cruise and I would love to surprise them with a decoration on the door. Also, my oldest is turning 10 when we are on the cruse - any ideas!!! Help!

I hope I am doing this right

16. Norm1

Norm1 Mouseketeer

Milliepie.

Perfect!! Thank you so much.:flower3:

17. FreemanFamily2001

FreemanFamily2001 Earning My Ears

I'm only reposting (bumping?) because it looks like I needed to ask a specific person? I'm asking for Milliepie to do these for me!
    Thanks again in advance for all your hard work!! :love:

18. CrusingFamily4

CrusingFamily4 Mouseketeer

Hi Milliepie,
    I have been reading the boards for quite some time, and I've also been attempting the magnets. Key word- attempting. I love your work. If possible, could you please help! I was hoping for portholes that are posted above with the individual names, and then a final one as our family and the grandparents. If you could please do:

1. Mickie mouse with the name Gord
    2. Minnie Mouse with the name Nicole
    3. Cinderella with the name Brooklyn
    4. Snow white with the name Paige.
    5. A porthole family one with "McQueen family."
    6. A Happy Birthday, Grandma. (We are completely open to design). The grandparents are traveling with us and grandma is celebrating a birthday on board!
    7. Beach chairs with the name Paul and Yvonne
    8. Beach chairs with the name Ian and Janis
    9. A porthole family one with Goofy and Daisy Duck saying "The grandparents"

We are sailing on the Disney Fantasy (for Western) and the Disney Wonder for Alaska (July 16th, 2012). Thank you so much in advance. It is very much appreciated!

19. Mom2Kaylee

Mom2Kaylee DCL, DVC, & WDW Addict

Hey Millie! Just discovered you were doing these again and would love to get a few from you but would need them in 3 weeks. Is that going to be possible? Thanks so much for all you do!!!

1. Disney Fantasy - April 28 -May 5, 2012 - Western
    http://www.4shared.com/photo/YMgyMYZy/august_18_fantasy_western.html

2. Disney Fantasy 2012 - both pink chairs, Heather & Kaylee
    http://www.4shared.com/photo/rFShasVm/Omari_Pam_Denise_Louise__beach.html

3. For this one I wanted a "Mommy & Daughter" one with Heather & Kaylee
    http://www.4shared.com/photo/s7cwnlwR/savannah_leslee_bff_skulls2.html

4. April 28 - May 5, 2012
    http://www.4shared.com/photo/OQdk9Wz8/file.html

5. April 28 - May 5, 2012 instead of Maiden Voyage can you put Mommy/Daughter cruise?
    http://www.4shared.com/photo/pLUHfKhU/file.html

6. Heather & Kaylee (girly color boards?)
    http://www.4shared.com/photo/jPGh2nZj/Jason_Tracey_surf_stitch.html

and finally...

7. Can you do this for the Fantasy 4/28 - 5/5 2012 for the Western Caribbean?
    http://www.4shared.com/photo/1wIQQl0X/mediterranean_itinearary_mh_ma.html

Thanks again!!! :worship:

20. eblong

eblong Summer in the Med!

Here is a magnet for the Fantasy. This edition is for Inaugural voyages of the ship. There are two forms of the magnet

General Use (no names, etc) and ready for use:
    [​IMG]

Capable of being tailored with names, dates, etc:
    [​IMG]

If you want a personalized version, please give me some notice, and I will create it and PM you with a link when it is ready for pickup. Please provide me the names you want (the sample shows 2 - there can be more, if needed) and dates (if wanted)

Two notes:

1. We will not be responding to any requests for the next week or so - we are on the Fantasy's maiden voyage.
    2. This is our first attempt at providing personalized stuff. I will need a few weeks notice to provide the personalized version.

21. SaratogaShan

SaratogaShan DIS Veteran

Sorry! Did not realize I needed to ask a specific person. This is for Milliepie!

Thanks! :flower3:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.