1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by milliepie, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tracylmartins

tracylmartins Mouseketeer

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

Here are your portholes :goodvibes

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Still have to get to the Fantasy logo, but I fixed these for you. Sorry again. :goodvibes

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

The first three links didn't work. Would you mind trying again please? The last one, the apple, isn't mine and Lorelei isn't designing anymore right now.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

I tried to find a good pic of the ship, but once I added it to the pic it looks kind of off to me. What do you think? :goodvibes

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

Working on it right now. I'll post here when done. :goodvibes

ETA: Added the pics. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Fivepin

Fivepin DIS Veteran

Finally found Part 7.

8. donaldsgal

donaldsgal First row for Tower of Terror, Rock-n-Roller Coast

Super!

Also, I just wanted to follow up on this from the other thread. If you already made this change and I missed it, I'm sorry. Also, sorry I wasn't clearer with what I wanted up front. Thanks, Millie!

Jenny :)

9. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

No worries. I change or update my designs once in a while and I know that some like the old ones better. I still have them all, so it's easy to change. :)

[​IMG]

10. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

Would you like a family name on the door magnet or individual names? Let me know and I can work something for you. :goodvibes

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

To post a thumbnail pic is pretty simple. Upload the picture to your photo sharing site and then use the link option that says IMG thumb. It usually starts with URL=http:// Here is an example... If you need any more help please don't hesitate to ask. :goodvibes

[​IMG]

12. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

I have many blanks that you can use to add your text/names to. A lot of people use Word, paint and gimp. Gimp is a free photo editing program you can download. Some have photoshop and I hear is the best for designing. I use PhotoImpact pro. If you can use any of those, you should be able to personalize whatever you like. Here are the rest of the designs you requested. :goodvibes

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. pkmingo

pkmingo Mouseketeer

14. jaxgatorfamily

jaxgatorfamily Earning My Ears

Love these!! :love: One small change though...Nicolas doesn't have an "h" in his name. Would you mind correcting? I'll have to play around with your blanks sometime!! I'm very tech-illiterate though! Can't even figure out how to do the cool signature pics that everyone has! :laughing:
    Thanks again for your hard work!! Your pixie dust makes our day/cruise so special! :cloud9: Congratulations on finishing your degree! :cool1:

15. donaldsgal

donaldsgal First row for Tower of Terror, Rock-n-Roller Coast

Thank you, Millie! Both of your designs for us turned out wonderfully, and you're a great artist (and seem to be a wonderful person). I appreciate you!

Jenny :)

16. Fivepin

Fivepin DIS Veteran

What am I doing wrong? why is it when I go into your 4 shared link I can only see the character mickey heads? I've been in your 4 shared before with no problems. Was going to look at your cruise designs and blanks.

17. big jack 2002

big jack 2002 Mouseketeer

Oh, Milliepie, Thank you so much for the porthole designs. They are just perfect. My friends are going to love them......and, of course, I tell them that YOU designed them for them. I hope that your last weeks of school are going well.
    Thank you again.
    Barbara
    (Mrs. Big Jack 2002):surfweb:

18. SillyNellie

SillyNellie Earning My Ears

Oh MILLIEPIE!!! THEY ARE PERFECT!!!:love::banana::worship::thumbsup2:yay:
    Can you see me jumping up and down over here?! I will be printing these out and this is what I am going to give my family to tell them we are going on the cruise! They think we are going to Jetty Park to wave goodbye to the Fantasy! They just don't realize they will be waving in the opposite direction!!

19. eeyoremommy

eeyoremommy DIS Veteran

Fivepin,
    I had the same problem. Click on Milliepie's Musings in milliepie's signature. It will take you to her blog. The photobucket site will work then. There are blanks in there. I still couldn't get the 4 shared site to work.

20. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

Not sure why it's doing that. :confused3 I tried again to update the link. It works for me, but please let me know if it still isn't working for you and I'll try to figure something else out. Thanks! :goodvibes

21. dbertola

dbertola Mouseketeer

It still says the link is not valid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.