***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by milliepie, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

That is the thing about using Word. You don't have many editing options. Your best bet is to find pictures that will fit. You could also make a collage type design with different pictures in each circle.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tootsiemr

tootsiemr DVC MEMBER

4. Jane1967

Jane1967 Disney Dreamer

5. Jane1967

Jane1967 Disney Dreamer

Oops...just looked at them after I printed them. Can you please change the Mickey head date to June 2009 instead of February? Thanks!

6. MinnieMouse121

MinnieMouse121 Earning My Ears

7. karaintn

karaintn Earning My Ears

Hi Milliepie!

I would like to make my first request. I really appreciate what you do!

Kara & Ty (both names together like this in one pic)- Mickey and Minnie or any traditional characters

Jacqueline - Ariel

Susannah - Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)

And then this one of Deck Chairs from your PhotoBucket - http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/Disney Cruise/Deck Chairs/OceanDeckFantasyMMDL.jpg

I'd like 5 chairs (don't care about the pattern), with Fantasy 2013 on the Life Preserver, and these names on the chairs:
    Ty
    Kara
    Harrison
    Jacqueline
    Susannah

Again, many thanks! Our cruise is in April.

Thanks SO much!!
    Kara

8. wagsis

wagsis Earning My Ears

Thank you. I'll keep trying. :)

9. wagsis

wagsis Earning My Ears

Milliepie,
    I'm trying to surprise the kids with door magnets but am having so much trouble even opening files and links from the DISboards. I can't manage to see anything on photobucket or 4shared even after doing the downloads. I would love it if you would please be able to help me out. I was hoping to get a map of our itinerary, Miami-Grand Cayman-Cozumel-Miami on a pirate type map with our name, The Grimms, February 25, 2013, and Disney Wonder written on it. Also, I was hoping to get the black Mickey head with the bucaneer hat and orange fade to yellow lettering one with "Hunter" and one with "Wade". I would also love to have a porthole with Ariel or Minnie with the name "Tatum"
    If you could do this for me, I would really appreciate it. I am so overly frustrated right now and can't imagine that you do this for people for free. If you can, it is so appreciated!!! Thank you so much! Sherry

10. Night Owl

Night Owl Earning My Ears

Hi Milliepie!

I found most of what I need from your 4shared, but I don't have anything personalized for my 4 year old. Could you possibly make a Woody (or toy story theme) name fill with the name
    DAMIEN

Also if you could do toy story name fill of HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY LOGAN

That would be fabulous! Thank you so much for all your beautiful work. We leave next Thursday the 24th. If that is not enough time I completely understand!

11. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

Last but not least the boarding passes.

They come in three's so the last two are blanks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here you go.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Here are your requests. For the fills, they would take some time, so I took what I already had in my files. I know they aren't exactly what you asked for, but hopefully they work.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

A few for Cindy
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Here is the closest I have to Wall-E for Ryan. [​IMG]

There are quite a few Ryan fills. Please take a look to see if you like any of them HERE

12. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

Oops, sorry. :)

[​IMG]

13. cjrehm

cjrehm Earning My Ears

milliepie, I would like to just say Thank you SOOOOO much for your designs and quick response! I was a bit nervous through all this excitement and you've absolutely made my day! Look forward to creating magnets and decorating my door next week :) I can't wait to see my daughter's face when she sees hers :) Have a great weekend!

~Cindy

14. ydoyle

ydoyle Earning My Ears

Hi Milliepie

LOVE YOUR WORK!!!! Like a previous poster I was just looking for generic Dream jpgs with a 2013 date. Also love the Mickey Pirate porthole you did recently (Shane) can you post just a generic one of those?

15. wagsis

wagsis Earning My Ears

Milliepie,
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! I appreciate it soooo much!!! Sherry

16. angiet1975

angiet1975 Earning My Ears

17. jodi90

jodi90 Mouseketeer

Hi Millie,

Are you still doing the deck chair Disigns? I found your blanks with 7 chairs but there is eight in our group. If you still doing them can I get one with eight chairs? We are going on the Dream on 2/28/13. Here are the names:

Jodi
    Marcia
    Jason
    Hilary
    Jonathan
    Jordan
    Brianna
    Debra

Thanks!!

Jodi

18. lilpooh108

lilpooh108 DIS Veteran

Sorry, I had a request for a gift tag/question about filling a text box but I figured it out! (I'm following your instructions on the blog). I hope you don't mind but I used one of your gift tag templates so that I can tag my FE gifts. I would have asked but I really didn't want to bother you again. Please let me know if you do mind, and I will erase them. I didn't think to ask prior (which is dumb of me). Again, sorry.

19. AlexMaxAunt

AlexMaxAunt Earning My Ears

Is there a way to download a design of yours then cover up a name to add my own? It would be something I'm willing to do. Or do you have blanks. Seems like that would save you the time....hmmm, thinking while I'm typing this- could I add a text box then fill it with background color then add text on top?

20. GreatMouseDetective

GreatMouseDetective Unlocking Disney Secrets!

Hi Millipie

I just wanted to know what your current turnaround time is? I know you are so busy and I want to make sure we give you plenty of time. :)

Thanks

21. Jane1967

Jane1967 Disney Dreamer

Thanks for the correction, Millie!!!:thumbsup2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.