***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I get this design for the Western Caribbean on the Disney Magic sailing February 9th - 15th, 2013.

Our party is: Charlie, Monica, Macy and Gem

We are sailing from Galveston to Grand Cayman, Cozumel and back to Galveston.

Can I also get a name fill like this for Monica:

Can I get one like this also with our names on it:

And also a name fill like this for Gem:

Thanks in advance!

Hi Millipie,

Would you mind making me four of the Happy New Year Mickey Heads? They would be for: Steve, Beth, Skye, Hope.
Could you also make me two Mickey Heads that somehow incorporate Tinkerbell into it? One would be for Skye and one would be for Hope. Skye gets so frustrated because it is hard to find anything with her name spelled right while her twin sister, Hope, makes out like a bandit! :)

Thank you for all that you do! I appreciate those two designs you did for me recently. They went over great on our cruise meet threads!

Beth

sniggelaru said:
Hi I am going on the Disney magic in may and really like a the following if possible
Portholes:
Karen with tinker bell picture
Abby with stitch or ariel picture
Miley with izzy or Minnie picture
Shawn with sleepy from snow White
Dayna with Minnie mouse if possible different to mileys
Stefan mickey
Stefan jnr Jake and the netherland pirates
Jeniah with disney princess

also the something with our surnames on would be great one for Ramos and one for Trinidad

Hoping to hear from you soon
Karen

Hi I know that maybe I've already asked to. Much but having spent the better part of the day looking at your wonderful designs, and considering ithe cruise is going to be a surprise could I possibly have boarding passes for all the people mentioned above were cruising on the disney magic from 1 st to 15th may 2013
Thanking you in advance
Good vibes
Karen

Ok, I'm not sure I'm doing this right. HOW do I edit these graphics to get my children's name on them? I am interested in the names with the characters inside, and also the micky head map. ?? Thank you!

Oh, and is there any way to get a pirate style map with our actual destinations on it? I want to surprise my kids with the magnets on the door and am VERY new at this. :)

wagsis said:
Ok, I'm not sure I'm doing this right. HOW do I edit these graphics to get my children's name on them? I am interested in the names with the characters inside, and also the micky head map. ?? Thank you!

You will need blanks, without any names on them to work best. I add them in MS Word, size them to my liking then set the image back in the image settings. Use Wordart I believe it's called, set the font the way you want it then put the font where I want to place it on the image. You can size the font to fit the image as you wish. Hope that helps, hard to explain stuff sometimes through words. I don't use those fancy photo editing software.

Would it be possible to have an Mickey Head itinerary for Disney Fantasy Jan 26th-Feb 2nd 2013? Our destinations are St. Thomas, San Juan Puerto Rico and Castway Cay, leaving out of Port Canaveral. :flower3:

I would appreciate this so much. I didn't find this forum until yesterday i'm a little on the late train. :sad2:

Hi Millie
You did some great disigns for me when we cruised in 2012. I am planning to do a few magnets for a friend who is cruising 2013 with her whole family(13).
Could I get 2 Beach chairs with Disney Dream 2013 and the names
Mike
Linda

I'd like the Surfboards divided as follows
4 surfboards: Rick, Jen, Jianna, Ryan
5 surfboards: Danny, Deidre, Brendan, Faith, DJ (boy)
2 surfboards: Todd, Austin

Please add Disney Dream 2013. I really appreciate your time and talent:cheer2:

Millie, I figured out how to make some rudimentary projects based on your excellent guidance. Quick question - in most of the images I found if I center the image in the head then there is nothing in the ears. Is there anyway to stretch the background up there without distorting the image or do I just need to keep looking for other pictures that will work?

Hi there! I'm so sorry this is so last minute as I've just discovered your thread. I've enjoyed much of you work as Ive looked through and wondered by chance if I may please have help with getting a few of your pictures done? If so, I'd be so grateful! Our cruise leaves out next week on the 26th on the Disney Magic out of Galveston, Texas. Sorry I can't post links or pictures as this is my 6th post and it won't let me do so. :(

I was hoping to get the one with the beach theme with the beach chairs with the names -- Shane, Cindy, Michelle & Ryan.
At the top it would be Disney Magic 2013

the license plate design with Princesses with the name Michelle

The Porthole with

the characters saying Disney Magic 2013
The Rehm Family's 1st Cruise!

Porthole with Princesses that says Michelle
Porthole with Nemo characters that says Ryan
Porthole with Stitch that says Cindy
Porthole with a Pirate Mickey if possible ..if not a captain Mickey that says Shane

A namefill with princesses for Michelle
a namefill with Wall-E Characters for Ryan

namefill with the Fab 5 for Cindy
and a namefill with Mickey Mouse for Shane

Also, one last one (sorry just so excited!)

I saw one that I can't find anymore but its a picture of the Disney Cruise ship on water and celebrating whatever event .. was looking for it saying Celebrating our 10 Year wedding anniversary or something like that with the names, Cindy & Shane.

Gosh Sorry I wrote so much and hope to hear before the 26th. Again, so sorry for the late notice.

-Cindy

Millpie,

We're on the June 1 to June 8, 2013 Med (with a family of 9) and I was wondering if you can help out with some designs. I'm making magnets, cards and iron-on transfers for our FE pockets (bought the Ikea one, since I don't sew :beach:)

Can we have these two following designs that say "Disney Magic Mediterranean" to "June 1 - June 8, 2013"

And also the following?

Design: Mickey head w/tiara & Aurora
Name: Maddie

Design: Mickey head w/tiara & Sofia
Name: Emily

Design: Circle w/princesses
Name: Maddie

Design: Circle w/princesses
Name: Emily

Design: http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/us...b2009wonderportholetrio.jpg.html?sort=4&o=192

Phrases: June 2013, Disney Magic

Design: http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/us...ColinJediMickeyporthole.jpg.html?sort=4&o=409

Name: Penn

Design: Mickey head w/tiara & Ariel
Name: Jane

Design: Is it possible to do something like this but for the Magic?
http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/us...irs/MichaelKelleyMiaAverybeachchairs.jpg.html

Names on chairs: Penn, Jane

Thank you so so so so much! :worship::worship::worship: Most of these will be a surprise for my family...

Hi Milliepie,

Can you do another version of this one for us?

/milliesky/media/All%20completed%20requests/Cruise/Portholes/GiffordfamilyMickeypalsporthole.jpg.html

Sorry it won't let me post a real link.

We are going in March 2013...

Thanks again!

Hi Millie, I posted this a couple of times and I wasnt sure if I was in line or not. We were hoping you could change the date for us. Sorry, not trying to push just wanted to make sure you had us in the to do pile!

Thanks!

Ok, lost last message. Hoping for help, trying really hard to do on my own and after several hours can't even find pictures from websites. First Disney experience, travelling on Disney Wonder Feb. 25, 2013, The Grimms Miami-Grand Cayman-Cozumel-Miami. Hoping to get this info on a Micky head map or on a map that looks kind of like a pirate map... Also have 3 kids, Would like the Pirate head mickys(the one that's like a shadow, I can't find the picture anymore) for the two boys names Hunter, and Wade. I would like the porthole minnie with the name Tatum in it. Can you help me out, or direct me to someone who can? Thanks sooooo much!

Hi Millie, I posted this a couple of times and I wasnt sure if I was in line or not. We were hoping you could change the date for us. Sorry, not trying to push just wanted to make sure you had us in the to do pile!

Thanks!

Yes, you are. You also posted the month which is very helpful to me. Right now I am on page 202, so if your post is after that, then I haven't gotten to it yet. I will get to you as soon as I can. Thanks. :goodvibes

Ok, lost last message. Hoping for help, trying really hard to do on my own and after several hours can't even find pictures from websites. First Disney experience, travelling on Disney Wonder Feb. 25, 2013, The Grimms Miami-Grand Cayman-Cozumel-Miami. Hoping to get this info on a Micky head map or on a map that looks kind of like a pirate map... Also have 3 kids, Would like the Pirate head mickys(the one that's like a shadow, I can't find the picture anymore) for the two boys names Hunter, and Wade. I would like the porthole minnie with the name Tatum in it. Can you help me out, or direct me to someone who can? Thanks sooooo much!

Hello. :wave2: Congratulations on your first Disney cruise! I know that you will find it very enjoyable. I know how confusing and sometimes frustrating it can be to try to figure everything out. First thing you should do is read the first post to get general information about where to get door number ear art, and where you can see pictures of other doors. If you are looking for blanks that you can use, take a look at DISigners signatures and there are usually links to their photo sharing sites where you can find some. Not everyone provides them because there are those who like to take them and sell them, which is very frowned upon. The DISigners create these images in their free time and sometimes they are not available immediately, but they will get back to you as they can. If something is specifically requested of me, I add it to my list. If it is a general request like "can anyone," I make a note, but it is not my priority because other DISigners may have some great ideas and I like to concentrate on my requests. (Sorry guys) If you visit the creative DISigns forum, there are many DISigners that can assist you if you post a thread with your requests. http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105 There are a lot of similar designs that can be substituted for one that you like if the original DISigner you request from is unable to get to it. I hope that helps. :)

Would it be possible to have an Mickey Head itinerary for Disney Fantasy Jan 26th-Feb 2nd 2013? Our destinations are St. Thomas, San Juan Puerto Rico and Castway Cay, leaving out of Port Canaveral. :flower3:

I would appreciate this so much. I didn't find this forum until yesterday i'm a little on the late train. :sad2:

You are in luck. That one has been done already. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter