***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by milliepie, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prnces810

prnces810 Earning My Ears

Hi,
    This is our first Disney cruise and we are so excited and I am so glad I stumbled upon this thread so we can have a cute door. We are on the feb 23 dream to celebrate my daughters 6th birthday. I was able to find all of our names on your account except I would love to have a name fill using Marie from aristocats for Mimi. Also something special for my daughter Hannah regarding her birthday, she loves fairies and princesses. Thanks so much.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. gydell

gydell <font color=teal>I am watching and waiting<br><fon

4. Roxy217

Roxy217 HRH Roxann Duchess of Disney ºoº

Hi Milliepie : )

Thnak you so much for your amazing talent! :thumbsup2 We've gotten so many compliments on the designs you've made for us in the past - weather it was on the cruise or the parks - everyone LOVED them!

This year my son starts college - can you make a design for him? He will be attending The Citadel Military College of South Carolina - colors: light blue, navy gray & white. mascot: Bull dog. I'm sure if you google you can get some inspiration. Thanks again :love:

5. twokats

twokats DIS Veteran

Milliepie,
    In your name fill folder (I,J) there is one called Jake-Mater.jpg which is the cars logo or whatever it is called with Mater.

We leave in two weeks (Jan 30) for a quick cruise and I wondered if you could do that but with the name Lee.

If you can I would deeply appreciate it.

6. disneydork3

disneydork3 Obsessed with Disney

I just need to tell you that you are blessed with an awesome talent! I was searching through your photobucket designs and I just love your character mickey heads. For some reason I can't find where they are now. My daughter was so excited to pick hers, can you help me out? Thanks and I'm sorry for the trouble. You should be very proud of yourself for helping so many people enjoy what you do!!!

7. lizavance

lizavance Mrs. Grumpy

Thank you!!!!!!:worship::worship:

8. Monie596

Monie596 Earning My Ears

Hi Millie,
    In you spare time can you kindly make me a Mickey head for my son,
    spiderman theme with his name Dougie
    And for my daughter a Minnie head with Rapunzel Theme and her name Gigi.

That would be great. They would love it to pieces!

Thanks
    Simone

9. dismom73

dismom73 <font color=darkorchid>It's an illness, I know!<br

Hi Milliepie, I was wondering if you could tell me, roughly, what page you are on? I know you go a little out of order for sailings that are leaving sooner so just an estimate would be great. :flower3:

10. avani'smom

avani'smom Earning My Ears

11. Mackie Mouse

Mackie Mouse Even my dog loves Disney

Hi Millie! You have made DISigns for my last two cruises that were just lovely...glad to see you're still at it!

I would love some magnets made for my upcoming Alaska cruise. We leave in 5 months, so you have some time. We are taking a cruise on the fourth of July, so could you customize these for me?

http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/us...ckeysAlaskanAdventureMH.png.html?sort=6&o=102
    Dates ate July 1-8, 2013. Our motto is "A WONDERful Way to Celebrate Independence Day"..would it be possible to fit that either in one of the ears or going around the outline?

http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/us...r/MinickFamilyAlaskabear.jpg.html?sort=6&o=18
    With our sail dates (July 1-8, 2013) and names? We are Heather and Colin.

http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/us...r/Ballfamilyalaskaglobe2.jpg.html?sort=6&o=36
    Again, with our sail dates...and family name (The O'Connors)

And, could you update some of the July 4th-specific designs you made for last year's "Frozen Fireworks" group? Again, We sail July 1-8 this year and our motto is "A WONDERful Way to Celebrate Independence Day". If you need to shorten or change this, I'm not opposed :) Here are the designs:

http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/us.../Wonder/FrozenFireworks1.jpg.html?sort=6&o=41

http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/us.../Wonder/FrozenFireworks3.jpg.html?sort=6&o=42

http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/us.../Wonder/Frozenfireworks2.jpg.html?sort=6&o=43

Finally...if you could come up with something that approximated Steamboat Willie sailing near a glacier...I'd just love it.

Thank you!

12. mrsamador321

mrsamador321 Earning My Ears

13. McPheronsLoveDisney

McPheronsLoveDisney Earning My Ears

Milliepie-
    Hello I am looking to get some name fills and family magnet for the March 1st sailing on the magic

Im in need of Josh in the following:

grandpa peter pan hook fill.jpg
    http://www.4shared.com/photo/Lp_bZNS2/grandpa_peter_pan_hook_fill.html

is it possible to have a matching tinkerbell and wendy and peter pan filled one for Crystal

A name fill with jake and the Neverland Pirates(possibly add peter pan) for Jace & Joshua

Thank You so MUch!!!!

Also a yo ho lets go
    http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/...and the Neverland Pirates/YoHoletsgowdw11.jpg
    YoHoletsgowdw11.jpg on your photo bucket
    Can it please read
    yo ho lets go
    Disney Magic 2013
    Josh Crystal Joshua Jace

14. Diane71969

Diane71969 CRUSIN ALONG

Millie,

I hope 2013 finds you doing well. Can I please :worship: get the following in your photobucket created / edited for myself?

Fantasy Caribbean Swish - Change it to the Eastern Caribbean please

KarenJosebbdeck - Change it to 2013 and change names to Lisa & Bryan

CorrieMinnieFantasymh - I need 3 of these - Change Corrie to Diane for one, Lisa for one and Ashley for one.

The Deck Chair Design with the Dolphins in the background and the Fantasy Ship on the towel.

For the Chairs can you do the following?
    Cinderella - Diane
    Goofy - Larry
    Then insert the Towel (to split up the 2 families going)
    Huntchback of Notre Dame (1st Choice) or Donald Duck (2nd Choice) - Bryan
    Belle - Lisa
    Boo - Ashley
    Mickey - Kyle

Thanks soooo much :love:!
    Diane

15. mickeyhereicome

mickeyhereicome Mouseketeer

Hi Millie and all,

We are going on our first cruise to Alaska in July, of course on DCL. My husband is currently deployed with the Air Force and I planned this trip as a "welcome home/family time" vacation. I would love to decorate our door and surprise my family with it. They have no idea the neat things people door on this cruises (FE gifts, door decorations,ect). Do you have any ideas for magnets for returned from deployment?

TIA,
    Jasmin

16. Princess Bette

Princess Bette DIS Veteran

Hi Milliepie!

I love your ribbons! I downloaded one of the Autism ribbons - the one with the puzzle pieces as a background. We I tried to print it, it is just a straight line in the preview and won't print. I usually don't have problems with downloading and printing your images - what am I doing wrong with this one? Thanks for your help!

Bette

17. scrapycruiser

scrapycruiser DIS Veteran

Could I get this Disney Cruise Line porthole with Mickey & Minnie that says Bruce & Gina ; Fantasy 3/2/2013. Also something with Minnie on it for my sister Cindy and the same date. Thanks !!:flower3:

18. mrsamador321

mrsamador321 Earning My Ears

19. Bethann1959

Bethann1959 Earning My Ears

does anyone know where i can find graphic that has a cup of coffee that the cream in it is in the shape of dcl logo? i saw it on a door on the show off your door thread. i'd love to have that if anyone could point me in the right direction.
    thanks,
    beth

20. kjduncan

kjduncan Mouseketeer

This magnet is amazing!! :banana: We are HUGE Auburn fans and would love one of these magnets if you have the time. We are cruising on the Fantasy in May 2013 and our last name is Duncan.

This is so AUsome! :thumbsup2

21. milliepie

milliepie I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

I'm going to have to get back to you on the boarding passes. I did them and when I went to save them my program crashed. I had to re-start the computer and they didn't save. Here are the others. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

I hope I got the right itinerary. If not, I'll post the other one. :)

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not sure if i posted these yet, but if not, I hope you can still use them. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.