***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this?
WereClosedForVacation_zps907bdccf.jpg
I love this!! Would you be able to do one exactly the same except saying "I'm" instead of "We're"? I'd love to hang this on my office door while I'm away!

REQUEST

Anyone can help me please!!!!

Looking for jake or Jacob with jake and neverland pirate theme ( he is named after them!)....looking for name fill or any other cute idea!!! Thanks so much!:worship:

Hello Milliepie,

I have been perusing all the fantastic photos you have helped people with and I found two that I am interested in having for the Anniversary Cruise my husband and I are taking on the Fantasy in 5 weeks. One of the images is the one with Beauty and the Beast dancing on the deck of the ship. If you could put our names "Pam and Alden" and the year "2013" on this one, I would be very grateful. I also really like the one with Lady and the Tramp laying side by side on the beach. If you could put our names "Pam and Alden" in the sand on this one, I would really appreciate it. I tried to do it myself but my hand cramped after numerous attempts. I am not very good at doing computer graphics. Thank you for your time. I know, based on how long this thread is, that you are very busy all the time.

Hi Milliepie~

Your graphics are amazing!!! I downloaded a couple for 2 of my kids, but under your "letter" folder there isn't one for my 3rd. Would you be willing to make a pirate mickey (the one where he is swinging from the rope) with the name CALLAN. I want to put them on the pillowcases to take on our trip in 3 weeks!!

Thank you so much! I can't PM yet, so if you need my e-mail address let me know!!!

You Rock!!
~Jenn

Milliepie. I am looking for the name Dasha. I would like it incorporated with woody from toy story. Preferably the letters Dasha with woody, Jessie, rex....in each letter.

I am also looking for a black Mickey head with red fire helmet that I saw somewhere. Would like the name Randy incorporated somehow.

I would really appreciate this. Thanks.

Hi, Our cruise is in 27 days. I know you're busy working on so many requests I'm just not sure how "bump" works and if that's something I should do. Maybe you would just get to them if I wait, I'm not sure where you are. My requests were #'s 2832 and 3200. I understand if you're too busy I just don't know the etiquette and I'd hate to find out I should have just asked again. Have a Happy New Year!!

Hello Milliepie,

I clicked on your link because I am interested in your blanks but Photobucket states you have to enter a password to access them. Can you give out the password or is there another way to access your blanks? Thanks!

The password is in her signature. Look right above the link to photobucket. Hope this helps.

Help! Some of my awesome designs are gone!! The name ones are no longer there. I am trimming them getting them ready to laminate and realized I am missing Colby's, Grammie's and Papa's names (not their Mickey head but the other design. Grammie an Papa will be fine with only one if I can't get them back but Colby is my 7 yo nephew. Can you put it back for me? Thank you soo much!!

Help! Some of my awesome designs are gone!! The name ones are no longer there. I am trimming them getting them ready to laminate and realized I am missing Colby's, Grammie's and Papa's names (not their Mickey head but the other design. Grammie an Papa will be fine with only one if I can't get them back but Colby is my 7 yo nephew. Can you put it back for me? Thank you soo much!!

Sorry about that! I was moving things around in Photo bucket. They are there now under a different folder. Here is the link:
http://s1061.photobucket.com/albums/t463/LadyBCreates/Names/
I also sent you a PM with the 3 you are missing but if you find you are missing more please use the link, the names are now all in sub folders by Alphabet.

Happy New Year!

I've always liked the below graphic which I saw after our last cruise and now I have an excuse to request it!!

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/All%20completed%20requests/Cruise/Dream/DuhaimeFamilydreamcruise2012.jpg

I don't need our family name but just the date changed to March 10, 2013 and keep the Disney Dream part.

Also, my DD will be turning 16 on our cruise so would you be able to modify the below to just have 'Wyeth' (her name) and in the circle 'Happy 16th Birthday!!'. I don't need the WDW/date on the bottom.

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/All%20completed%20requests/Birthday/Callan8thBirthday.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us Dis-ers!!

Liz

REMEMBER – These designs are FREE and they cannot be SOLD or used for profit in ANY way whatsoever!!!!

Post your designs, plain graphics, or photographs to share with others to help them design their own perfect magnets.

FAQ:

Q: How do I print them, they are grainy?
A: If the picture is a thumbnail, you need to click on that. It will take you to the photo hosting site of the DISigner.
Once you are there, find the options drop down menu (Photobucket) and download the image to your computer. For
4 shared just right click and download.

Q: Where do I find these DISigns and how do I get one made for me?
A: Check out the signatures of some of the DISigners. They have links to their shared sites that you can look through. If you see something you would like to have, post a request with the one you would like and what you want on it. If you don't see what you had in mind, describe what you would like and hopefully someone can find a pic for you or make a new DISign.

Q: I would like to share. How do I post them from my computer to here?
A: There are many free image hosting sites you can sign up with. Try ImageShack, Photobucket, Flickr, 4shared. Once you sign up
you can upload your pictures and then post the url from there to your post on here. New pics and Ideas are always welcome and encouraged!
If you just want to share, but don't have time to help personalize, just say so in your post.

I'm still very new to the boards but I was wondering if you take requests to add names to your 4 share? If you do could you possibly add "Kyla" and "Jordin"? Thanks so much. :)

I am so graphically challenged it's scary.:bitelip: I was wondering and hoping someone could make a graphic for my DD. We are sailing on the Fantasy July 13 for her graduation present. I would love to have a magnet that has her name and a graduation cap on it. Maybe with the sailing date and ship name. Could someone do that for me? I would appreciate it so very much.

Hi Millie :) You did some name fills for me and they were fabulous! Thank you again. Request is: I leave in a month and want to make the shirt in about 3 weeks and I know you are swamped, but I thought I'd take a stab in the dark, and ask if there is any chance you can do one more fill for me?

The name is:

JoAnne

the character is Tinkerbell

I am attaching the link of the fill you did for my DD so I can show you the style I would like.

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/Name Fills/C D/Cassieplutofill.jpg

Thanks so much in advace :goodvibes

Sorry to post/ask again...any chance you can do this one for me...making shirts and would really love to do a family photo in front of the castle....leaving real soon :hyper: Thanks again so very much :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter