***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her are your DISigns. :)

Hope I didn't miss any. :)

No problem. :)

Millie sweetie, I wonder if you have the blank for the Fantasy bow design above. I can easily add names myself to save you a job if you are happy to let me do so!!
Much love
Joanne

Hi blueyes87, I love your football team Mickey head DISigns....would it be possible to to get an Ohio State one with Ryan and one with Riley? Also, is there anyway you could do one that says Vacaville Jr. Bulldogs with Bailey? It's the local team that my DD cheers for. Their colors are orange and black. If not, I understand. Thanks so much for your time! :flower3:

Hi Millipie, first I want to say that you are an amazing person to spend so much time and effort to make cruises so special for people you don't even know! You certainly have made our past cruises magical with all of your DISigns!
Could I PLEASE request the following...

A Mickey bubble head with map for 8 day cruise out of Galveston, stopping at CC, PC and Key west. Magic, February 15-23, 2013.
The character heads that look like vinalmations;
Mickey
Minnie
Tinkerbell
Tigger
Rapunzel

Anything Disney with Ohio state, either Mickey or Grumpy, and Tigger with THE Ohio State (I haven't seen anything to list as an example, so if it's not doable you can scratch this)

and
The picture that has the Magic on one side and the WDW castle on the other that says "MAGICally transported to The Happiest Place on Earth" February 15-23, 2013

Thank you so much in advance for your time and effort! :lovestruc

Hi Millie and the cruise gang

Mel here looking for a bit of help please
I am in need of a nice image (png) of Santa Goofy?
I'm making something for my grand-daughter.
Does anyone have one they could share with me.
Thanks and Hugs
Mel

Thanks and Hugs
Mel

Hi Mel! Here is what I have. Hope it helps. :goodvibes

SantaGoof.png

Hi Everyone,

I just added a quick tutorial to my blog on how to make your own Mickey Heads for anyone in a creative mood.

I wrote it super quick, so if anyone sees any mistakes or anything I might have left out please let me know. Thanks. :goodvibes

http://milliepie.blogspot.com/

Hi Milliepie
Your work is wonderful. I have been watching all of the magic you have been creating, I am in awe of what you are capable of. I have been creeping your 4SharedFiles for things that I could use, found some and even created some t-shirts for our group using one of your images. We leave for Orlando in a few days for our cruise and I was hoping if you have the bandwidth to have a look at our requests. Thanks so much for this, we truly appreciate all that you do for not only us but for everyone else around the world.

This is # 2385 on page 159
Hi Milliepie
We are really enjoying your work, greatly appreciate the work and effort our putting into this. I'm looking for individual artwork representing the following ports, Grand Caymans, Costa Maya, Cozumel and Castaway Cay for 2012. Hopefully there would be room for text on each one which I can add myself. We also like names for the following: Steve, Karen, Matt, Matthew, Hazel, Troy, Charlie, Nicole, Abbie. Thanks in advance for this.

This is # 2421 on page 162

Hi
I just saw that you have a hockey Mickey. Would it be possible to make one with the Edmonton Oilers colors and logo please? I can add our own text. Thanks so much for this!

Dearest Millie-- He is Perfect
Thank-you so much Hon,,,,I just broke my finger(right hand middle one) on the dishwasher door and logging on to see this has certainly brightened up my day.
I was going to try and clean this one but I think my fine motor skills will be a few days healing.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank-you for being so kind and sharing
Hugs Mel

milliepie said:
Hi Everyone,

I just added a quick tutorial to my blog on how to make your own Mickey Heads for anyone in a creative mood.

I wrote it super quick, so if anyone sees any mistakes or anything I might have left out please let me know. Thanks. :goodvibes

http://milliepie.blogspot.com/

Thanks for sharing, a real easy way but like you said, cant save as an image. I starting playing around with making my own disney images from seeing what you were able to do, thanks for the inspiration. I am using GIMP 2 and am a real novice at photo editing. I don't see the same wrap text feature in GIMP as in your post. I have been using clone feature to fill in the Mickey head, looks okay but not crisp on edges and can be tricky. Any tips you can share on how to emulate the process you posted in GIMP?

Thanks and Hugs
Mel

Don't have any images for you, but just wanted to say

HI MEL, SWEETIE XXXXX::wave2:

Dearest Millie-- He is Perfect
Thank-you so much Hon,,,,I just broke my finger(right hand middle one) on the dishwasher door and logging on to see this has certainly brightened up my day.
I was going to try and clean this one but I think my fine motor skills will be a few days healing.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank-you for being so kind and sharing
Hugs Mel

Oh man, I hope you heal quickly. I like that Goofy. I love sparkle and his suit sure does shine. If you need me to clean it up for you just say the word. Besides the broken finger, I hope you have been well. :goodvibes

Millie sweetie, I wonder if you have the blank for the Fantasy bow design above. I can easily add names myself to save you a job if you are happy to let me do so!!
Much love
Joanne

Was this the one? I wasn't 100% sure, so if it's not please let me know and I'll try again. :)

Thanks for sharing, a real easy way but like you said, cant save as an image. I starting playing around with making my own disney images from seeing what you were able to do, thanks for the inspiration. I am using GIMP 2 and am a real novice at photo editing. I don't see the same wrap text feature in GIMP as in your post. I have been using clone feature to fill in the Mickey head, looks okay but not crisp on edges and can be tricky. Any tips you can share on how to emulate the process you posted in GIMP?

Playing around is the best thing to do. I still discover how to do new things every day. I saved the Mickey Template as a .png file, so if you open it in Gimp it will have a transparent middle. You will use layers to fill the Mickey Head. Open the picture that you want to use for the middle of the Mickey head first, then add the Mickey head file as a layer. You can then adjust the image so that it fits the way you want it behind the Mickey Head. I can't remember exactly the name of the buttons as I don't have Gimp on my computer anymore, but if you do a Google search there are many tutorials on how to layer with GIMP. Here is a tutorial that I found on how to manipulate the text. Hope it helps. :)

http://www.ehow.com/how_10015366_distort-text-gimp.html

milliepie - have you got any designs yet for the June 27th cruise on the Magic with Venice ? Our names are Bill, Gydell, & Brent. Thanks for whatever you can do!

Millipie, what program do you use? I think you should do a workshop and we should all come for a weekend......lol

Milliepie,
If possible the ones that follow without words? You can ignore this post, I found the link in your signature, missed it the first time and you had them already blank. Thank you so much for the fine work you do.
http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/us...s/Mickey Heads/Daddypirateheadbandmh.png.html

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/...ted requests/Mickey Heads/Mompiratehatmmh.png

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/.../Mickey Heads/MommyPirateminniesittingmh2.jpg

Thank you in advance,
Charles Hutchins

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!