***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by milliepie, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rosermama

rosermama DIS Veteran

I know that you are super busy, but I was wondering if you were able to do these 2? I only ask because I could have missed it on the board and also I had another request later that was filled.

I am not in any rush just didn't want to be forgotten since we are leaving on the 30th of Nov.

THANKS for all your hard work

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ForTheLoveOfDCL

ForTheLoveOfDCL A Dream is a wish your

Thank you for these. So excited. Made them and now to print them. We are surprising the kids by playing Disney Headbands and these boarding passes are one clue.. :) Instead of using the cards from headbands we are using your artwork :yay:

4. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

I've peen poking through posts trying to get the ones needed sooner, and then also getting some done that have been waiting a while. I'm all over the place with no method right now, but still trying to work in order when I can. I probably saw the one that I did and realized you need it soon and then haven't gotten to the other one yet. I will work on it.

A reminder to anyone reading this, if you need yours done and you are not sure where I am, please just give me a bump. I haven't been able to get to everyone, but I want to try to get as many as I can. Thanks! :goodvibes

5. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

Now that is a clever idea! My boys love that game.

6. poohbear926

poohbear926 DIS Veteran

i know i didnt give much detail. i didnt want it to me a lot of work for you since it was all short notice and everything. but like always you did a great job. I wish i knew how to do this stuff.. Thank you soooo much. If you could and dont mind on the one that says celebrating 8 years could you add the disney fantasy and the names are chuck & Tina. thank you so much.

7. ILoveDisney&Cruising

ILoveDisney&Cruising <font color=peach>DVC member since 2006 ... wish w

hi Millie!!!

I asked for a few ... but found some from previous cruises that you did for us, so am able to re-use them. IF you have time, could we please get 2 from you -- we don't sail until 12/1, but are sending the 'stuff' down (packing up this weekend) with some who are driving down early.

If you could do 2 designs for us, the ones that we would REALLY :love: are:

the design on Castaway Cay with Cinderella Castle in the sand and writing in the sand. Can you make the writing say: Stocking Stuffers (or Stocking Stuffers Fantasy Cruise if there's room - if not, just Stocking Stuffers) December 1-8, 2012

and

then I think you had a design with the characters standing outside the ship in Christmas hats and ornaments hanging from palm trees ... same info as above: Stocking Stuffers Fantasy Cruise December 1-8, 2012

(we sail on the Fantasy, if there are various designs for different ships for either of them)

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

:santa:

8. TXDisneyFreak

TXDisneyFreak Earning My Ears

I was looking at the Magic one for Texas that you did for Sky. Thanks so much!

Crystal

9. mchestnut

mchestnut Earning My Ears

This is my first time posting, so please excuse me if I've made any etiquette errors ( I know I am on a cruise board, but there was a message saying that Millie monitors this board and not her older ones) - I just wanted to say THANKS!! to Millie for the great designs I found posted over on your older "disigns" archives. Our family is going on a trip to WDW this Friday and I had an idea about making shirts, but no idea where to start. After reading these boards and browsing around I was inspired when I found your "Toy Story Jessie" mickey head... and now a few days later, I've created 6 shirts and 2 personalized drawstring backpacks to surprise my kids when they get off the bus on Friday afternoon. They look great! I used Woody, Jessie, Bo-Peep, Zurg, Donald Duck (my b-in-law's name is Donald), and a plain mickey head with the words "Doesn't do Matching Shirts" for my "cranky" husband. For the drawstring bags, I used your airplane with the "We're on our way to Walt Disney World" - and I added a few Pixar characters flying beside it. They all came out so nice! Thanks again for sharing your talents with all of us and know that you have added to a fun surprise and (hopefully!) magical vacation!!

10. ansky922

ansky922 Mouseketeer

Hi reposted

11. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

Her are your DISigns. :)

[​IMG][​IMG]

Hope I didn't miss any. :)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

No problem. :)

[​IMG]

12. Daisy'sMama

Daisy'sMama Mouseketeer

HI Millie
    I posted message #2563 on page 171. I am not in any hurry at all, I just wanted to check and see where you are at so I don't miss them.
    Thanks ever so much
    Stephanie

13. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

Here you go. :)

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here you are. :)
    [​IMG]

Here you go. :)

[​IMG][​IMG]

14. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

Here are a few for you. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is a link to my Christmas holiday folder. Maybe you can find some generic blanks to use. :)

http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/Holidays/Christmas/

15. Stitch70

Stitch70 Earning My Ears

Millipie,

Was browsing through the folders and found a few more, if you get a chance...

Christmas stocking magnets

Mickey-John
    Minnie with shoe-Jeannine
    Goofy-Nico
    Pluto-Rudy
    Tink-Sofia

Also was thinking about customizing some pillowcases. Could you do letter fill ins with princesses for Sofia and possibly camoflauge Mickey fill in for Nico?

I love your work and only wish we all had common names so we could just reuse. Thanks

Jeannine

16. Proud2BMomof3

Proud2BMomof3 Earning My Ears

Hi there ... need some help. Leaving next Friday, 11/24, out of Galveston on the Disney Magic with our 4 year old triplets and my mother. Looking for some magnets and covers to make an autograph book for each of them. Your designs are so cool I couldn't narrow it down ... I'd be appreciative of anything you can and know it will look great. Here's a little info ...

Samer - Boy - loves Goofy and Mickey
    Khaled - Boy - loves Pluto
    Lulu - Girl - loves Stitch, Minnie and Princesses
    Mama (me) - loves all things Disney :)
    Baba (DH) - loves Pinocchio
    Tei-Tei (Grandma)

Hope you can find some time and thanks so much for anything you can do to make our trip special.

17. Princess23

Princess23 Earning My Ears

Hi Millie,
    I still never saw the lounge chair request fulfilled...we leave in 2 weeks.. Can ou still do?
    Thanks in advance!!! :yay:
    Robin

18. ILoveDisney&Cruising

ILoveDisney&Cruising <font color=peach>DVC member since 2006 ... wish w

Oh Millie ...

Thank you SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! You are the BESTEST!!! We really appreciate those designs!!

Love,
    The Stocking Stuffers :santa:

19. TXDisneyFreak

TXDisneyFreak Earning My Ears

Thanks so much!

20. Mommy2Emmy

Mommy2Emmy Mouseketeer

Just wanted to say thank you, Milliepie, for the blank Magic boarding passes!! They are fantastic! Santa is going to bring them for my little girl this year!! I was really struggling with what he was actually going to put under the tree for our January cruise! Made my night!

21. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

My apologies. I thought I posted them. :flower3:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.