***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by milliepie, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dleighb

dleighb Earning My Ears

This may not be the best place to post this, but I didn't want to clutter up the board with a new thread.

Where do you get the magnets with the adhesive on the back? I have found stuff online, but I am afraid I have waited until almost the last minute thinking I could just run out and find it. The office supplies stores I checked say it is an "online order only".

I spent the weekend designing my magnets, and I will be very disappointed if I can't find away to affix them to the door! TIA

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 4lildreamers

4lildreamers Mouseketeer

You can buy magnet paper that your print on at any office supply store. The package, in my opinion, is pretty expensive. However, you can get a roll of adhesive magnets at places like Micheal's or other craft stores. I think I found mine at Dollar Tree. I always laminate my pictures then hot glue the magnets to the pictures. The adhesive doesn't stay very well. Good luck.

4. Danjocass

Danjocass Mousketeer

Hi Millie :wave2: Thanks so much for all the namefills, they are perfect!! Totally worth the wait! :flower3:

5. dleighb

dleighb Earning My Ears

Thanks, Trisha! I visit craft stores so frequently, I don't know why I didn't think of them. I got the magnet paper for a past cruise, and it was expensive. This time, I ordered 80 bond cardstock and am getting 250 sheets of 11 x 17 (this is probably why I got fixated on an Office Supply Store). I figure I can print out almost posters on those. I didn't think of laminating them. Hopefully, they will hold up on their own for a week!

I'll be sure to add some extra adhesive when sticking. Although I think I will be cutting and making magnets in the car on the way down. I don't know that it would be very safe to use a hot glue gun in the car!

6. jules4172

jules4172 Mouseketeer

7. BEARCATS07

BEARCATS07 Mouseketeer

Milliepie

Do you have blank boarding passes for the Magic? TIA

8. crazydaisy00

crazydaisy00 The problem is not the problem. The problem is you

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, I measure the MT Dew 2 liter bottle and it is 5 1/4" high X 13 3/8 long, not including overlapping it to seal. I will use legal size paper to print on.
    Can you match the water bottle wrapper and mini candy bar wrapper with the 2 liter bottle wrapper? We are going with regular mickey mouse for the theme for the birthday party!!

I have some shirt requests in the original on pg 192 but when you get a chance can you do 2 other name fills for Christmas please Kolton in Spiderman fill, Daniel and Kolton in a batman fill and Kaylee in a Dora fill (I didnt see one in your files but love how spiderman comes out of the name). :flower3:Thank You!!

9. poohbear926

poohbear926 DIS Veteran

I know this is last minute but just booked a cruise and leaving Friday morning. i was wondering if there was anyway you could make something for me. We're doing the thanksgiving day cruise on the fantasy. 11/17-11/24.. Also Im surprising my moms friend who is celebrating her 8th anniversary on the cruise as well. anything would be great. Thank you so much.

10. milliepie

milliepie I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

Blank boarding passes for Dream, Magic and Wonder. :goodvibes

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Kilted Candyman

Kilted Candyman Mouseketeer

Thanks for sharing Millie! I was looking at those and considering adding them to my request but now I can do them without adding to your load:cool1:

Jim

12. MDTerp

MDTerp Mouseketeer

Milliepie -

I was looking thru your "Library" and found a "name" file -

BRADEN - with the pirate mickey head above it (its a square design).

If this rings a bell with you, could you do the same for SEAN??

My nephews would love these, but I can't do one magnet without the other.

Thanks!

13. MDTerp

MDTerp Mouseketeer

The original file name is: BRADENpiratemickey

We leave for WDW then DCL on Sunday. My apologies for the last minute request.

14. TXDisneyFreak

TXDisneyFreak Earning My Ears

MillieSky...
    Do you have the License plates blank? I really was just looking for the Texas Magic one.

Thanks so much!:flower3:
    Crystal

15. milliepie

You didn't give much detail, so I made them generic. :)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

No problem. :)

[​IMG]

16. milliepie

I will get to them soon since I know you need them. :)

17. milliepie

I don't have any blank plates uploaded, but I can post one. Which one was that again? Sorry I have so many I'll need a file name or reference so I can post the right one. Thanks. :) Oh, and I will get your names done as soon as I can.

18. MDTerp

MDTerp Mouseketeer

Thanks again - these are perfect!!!

19. ForTheLoveOfDCL

ForTheLoveOfDCL A Dream is a wish your

Millipie, i tried saving the magic boarding passes but it wouldnt let me. I signed into your photobucket and then didn't see them under disney magic. Help!!!!!!!

20. milliepie

Here is the full size, not sure why it's not working for you. :confused3 I just checked and it was there, but it could be anything. Let me know if this pic doesn't show for you and I'll try to re-upload them. :)

[​IMG]

21. Stitch70

Stitch70 Earning My Ears

milliepie,

I am cruising on the EBPC December 9 for my first Dis. cruise. I am designing my FE and would like some mickey heads for me and the fam. I need a Pooh Bear for John, Minnie for Jeannine, Belle for Sofia and a Goofy for Nico. I also would like the deck chairs on the wonder ship with our names too! I tried to figure out how to do it myself, but my skills are lacking! Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.